NoteCaddy Edge - Custom NoteCaddy Poker Package - Page 4
Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

What's the main difference between your's package and notecaddy advantage (excluding price policy and blocking)?

Hey Xzan,

I'm one of the owners of NoteCaddy Edge. First off, thanks for your interest in NoteCaddy Edge! Here are some differences that I can think of besides price policy and blocking:

-You can use this package at any limit. In NCA you have to pay to move up limits.

-Every definition can be customized to your liking in NoteCaddy Edge.

-We're always adding new definitions to the package based on user requests if we agree it is a necessary definition.

-You get 1 free custom definition with your purchase of NoteCaddy Edge, which I've seen NCA charge up to $180 for.

-You'll receive a complete document explaining every single definition. Not just what they mean, but what necessary bet sizes and stack sizes are needed for each definition.

-You'll also get a complete document explaining exactly how to exploit each badge if it shows up and if the opposite badge shows up.

-If there is a mistake found or there is something that can be improved in any way it will be taken care of immediately and sent out.

-We pride ourselves on our support. We usually respond to support questions very quickly..at the latest a few hours instead of days.

-NoteCaddy Edge has 262 definitions right now, with more being added all the time. All of them are used in the package, all are necessary and relevant, and are either used in a popup or a badge.

-NoteCaddy Edge has 46 Badges, and also 45 opposite badges. We have opposite badges that show up when an extreme opposite of a normal badge occurs, which brings up more highly exploitable spots.

If you check out the "Testimonials" tab on our page, you can find some reviews of people that owned NCA and switched over to NCE as well. We do our best to make every customer of ours satisfied

Sincerely,
    scoobediah
    Last edited by scoobediah; 08-13-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Ok. Thank you for your prompt reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Xzan View Post
    Ok. Thank you for your prompt reply!
    No problem! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask Also you can add us Skype "notecaddy.edge" if you like.

Sincerely,
    scoobediah

A new NoteCaddy Edge Holdem update was just sent out. Highlights of this update are a different set of color definitions for you to choose from (higher edges to make badges appear less), new badge images (opposite badges are easier to notice), 9 new definitions, and updated documents.

The NCE Holdem package now contains 271 definitions, and 46 badges+45 opposite badges.

We just sent out a PLO update. There is a new set of color definitions for you to choose from with higher edges (badges appear less often), 5 new definitions, new badge images (opposite badges are more clear), and updated documents.

The Combo package update will be sent out tomorrow.

Hope you're all doing well

Hey All,

The NoteCaddy Edge Combo update was sent out a little bit ago. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for future updates.

Sincerely,
    NCE

We now offer FREE full version(s) of NoteCaddy Edge on our site! Check it out and tell your friends! It's under the "Get it Free" section of our site.

NoteCaddy Edge Holdem 9.2.12 Update was just released!

A new badge was introduced, a new document explaining the popups was made, and a couple of small fixes were made as well.

-272 Note Definitions and 92 Badges (47 Regular, 45 Opposite) are now in this package

We hope you're all making a lot of $$$ at the tables

A few excerpts from our testimonials page and 2+2 thread.

Testimonials:

Seriously this is a truly awesome package the best poker purchase Ive made in a long time.

...my support question to the forum was answered the same day, so at the moment support is excellent.

Installation was a breeze, theres very detailed instructions on how to install the package, depending on the size of your HM database you can be up and running within the hour.

As I said before this is a truly awesome professional package, very well presented and put together. I think at the time of writing this, the price is still $99 so if you need to improve your game this would be the best $99 you could spend.

Truly awesome and I love it, well done Nostrakhan and I wish you every success in your venture.
    ~Denetomtom

Bought NCE about a month ago and since I was new to HEM2, NoteCaddy and NoteCaddyEdge (NCE), I had a lot of things to get used to.

What I thought would be a 6 months kind of things to get used to all those new features was in fact very easy. Everything is very well done and there are instructions in the package for everything. Once in a while I have a question and nostrakhan is always available on skype to give a hand.

Just a few minutes ago, I wanted to add a new feature (I won't go into details but basically I wanted to a badge to show up if people slowplay or play their good hands fast) and I wasn't sure how to do it. Well nostrakhan proposed to do it himself with teamviewer, I sat back and relax and 10 minutes after it was all done and working. Don't think you can beat that support.

Anyway, you should just go for it, 99$ is a joke and I shouldn't be making that review because I'm just hurting my bottomline but whatever, nostrakhan is doing a fantastic job and he deserves props.
    ~babar86

Id just like to say I'd highly recommend this product (and I already have to several fellow pros!). I'd already purchased Notecaddy Advantage but find the flexibility and support on this product from nostrakhan far superior to NCA so Ive opted to use this instead, even though I paid 8x as much for NCA!!

Although Im far from using this product to its full potential, which would give you a scarily big edge, its already more than paid for itself with a couple of light jams when that lovely Fold to 5bet badge shows

So all in all a great product with new definitions and badges arriving every time I check my inbox it seems. Keep up the good work nostrakhan and lets crush these regs with their array of badges (Im just glad most dont have this and cant see my numerous leaks!!)
    ~TheRuffian

i really have to take the time out to say that NOTECADDYEDGE is an amazing product.all of the definitions are easy to grasp while in the heat of the moment ESPECIALLY while multi tabling.im just a microstakes grinder and i find it to be the best $$ ive spent to date.On top of it being a TOP NOTCH program the customer service is ABOVE and BEYOND what you would expect.tasdeloth(Nostrakhan),which i believe is the co-creator spent hrs with me through skype and teamviewer helping get set up optimally.truely a class A gentlemen.im basically a computer idiot and he just took over and made sure i was 100% satisfied and understood all aspects of the program.THANK YOU NCedge
    ~hankwhite69

I just purchased this the other day, and have to say that i am very happy with it. I had tried NCA before this, but just felt like there was a lack of support. I didn't like that the definitions were locked, and it was a bit of a hassle trying to find current updates, etc. NCA introduced me to what was possible with Notecaddy, but the NCE package is a step up in my opinion.

They have done a great job with the badges,popups, and documentation, and so far just in the couple times i contacted them with questions, the support has been top notch. When i purchased i had a quick question about installation on Skype, and he offered to install the package for me at no charge.

i definitely recommend checking this out.
    ~Goathair

Have only implemented a few defs so far since i had a fairly large library of definitions previously. But the package is pretty much a steal at this price and Nostra is incredibly quick and helpful if you have any issues. Thoroughly recommend.
    ~pontylad

I recently purchased this software and, as all middle aged men do, stuffed up the installation. The promptness of Nostrakhan's customer service and its efficiency is unparelleled in my experience and I thank him for it, Cheers, Matter
    ~matter17

I can say that nostra is a detail oriented, quality individual who never settles for mediocrity.

PS I am the NC developer
    ~SretiCentV (Creator of NoteCaddy)

I'm loving this package and also wanted to say how impressed I am with nostrakhan's support. He was most helpful over skype and even changed a couple of the badge colours for me so that all that related to 3bets had a diagonal colour division.

I was also incredibly impressed that he emailed to let me know to roll back my version of Notecaddy due to a problem with it (the program not his definitions). That saved me potentially making mistakes. Keep up the good work
    ~Rhibee

Just wanted to give my appreciation to those guys.

I definitely got impressed by generosity of those guys, they definitely care to help people out.

So basically thank you guys.
    ~Lwallet

I bought this 3 weeks ago and it's excellent. Also good service with the updates for new badges.

The package comes with good documentation which is REALLY important because although NC is very powerful, composing and testing new definitions is very time consuming, and often produce results you don't quite expect. For me it's also a huge benefit that you can customise and adapt Nostrakhan's badges and I think most good players will want to adapt some of the badges based on their own style of play.
    ~tagWAG

I asked Nostrakhan about this, and he was really kind and helpful. He ended up jumping on my computer helping me with the setup. A service can't get any better than that. I am not sure how the service will become when NCE is getting more popular, but I can almost guarantee, that they will do their best to make all customers satisfied.
    ~MomWasRight

No Blind Level Restrictions & Adjustments [are] allowed!!: The very first thing I noticed with this compared to Notecaddy Advantage was it was not set to specific blind levels with modifications to the presets allowed!!.. This was REALLY a game changer for me.

I would say this is out of the box software for a ton of players especially 200nl and down. I think MANY players would understand how to exploit better just reading thru all the badges and defs and then actively trying to use the strategies in them. Might have some light bulb, "Ah Hah!" moments.

I would recommend this package and again I have no incentive to do or not recommend this package. This is not something that was sloppily thrown together. Note caddy is just OK but, this package makes it on steroids. The foundation it sets is well worth the price and I'd be burning money to re-create what they did for personal use compared to the time saved.
    ~NthingToLose

Again, thanks for the fantastic level of support you provide with this package, it's amazing how much it has evolved in the two weeks or so since I got it.
    ~Finn

With your help I was able to get my HEM2 going and I am now studying the badges while one tabling. Looks awesome so far and your excellent service is appreciated.
    ~Hit_or_Miss

I play on lock as well and have hem2 and it works just fine.SUGGESTION....note caddy edge is amazing to add on to regular note caddy.unbelievable difference in the reads you'll have on villains after a few hands.
    ~AycheeDubbleYou

"There is another package called NoteCaddyAdvantage (made by people from NoteCaddy think) but I chose NoteCaddyEdge. I think a more complex package, well thought out, update to date, good support, etc.. so using HM2 + + NoteCaddyEdge NoteCaddy HUD you can have a very good, with popups more useful than the default of HM."
    (Translated from Romanian)
    ~Kytra

Well first of all thanks for the great product
    Your product actually inspired me to learn how to create definitions, badges etc.
    I`ve already created definitions and badges like NONE&DONE or 2&DONE. Without your opensource I probably not even to consider of learning to make them
    ~Okas

Hey im writting this after a week with notecaddyEDGE notes, and i should not do this because is EV- for letting you know that this notes will increase your win rate ALOT, but its just awesome the work they did with the notes, popups and badges are incredible.. also the support via Skype for doubts its always online and very helpful.

You guys are losing money for not buying the package.. seriously.
    ~electr0punch

Hey guys I got this product lately and got everything set up now(easy).

I highly recommend it. Customer service is also extremely good.

Good work.
    ~Foraca

This is definitely a product that I would recommend to any serious player or pretty much any player that even uses a HUD. It's amazing how much more information this package gives you while playing and it doesn't take that long to get the hang of it.

It is actually kind of scary to think about someone skilled using this package. It pretty much shows you all of a players tendencies at the table and even if they adjust to you it's possible to see how they are playing specifically again you and then you can counter what they are doing. Just like how the majority of winning regs today are using HUDs I think it's very likely that in the future we could see most winning regs using NoteCaddy or similar note-taking software and this package saves dozens and dozens of hours that you would have to invest to get NoteCaddy up to par.

Honestly, like everyone else in the thread said, I didn't really want to write this review lol but I believe that good work should be noticed and rewarded. If most regs at the tables were using this package correctly the games would be 10x harder than they are now.

So in conclusion, please raise the price!"
    ~300zxrider

"I think its great and it will save me 100s of hours. Its particularly good at encouraging you to make plays which enable you to exploit opponents weaknesses. This makes you a much less ABC player and tougher to play in addition to the pots you're taking down with nothing.

Thanks a bunch!"
    ~junkmesend

Have spent a lot of time using NCE, everything he did was professional, on-time and bug-free. I was very impressed with his work attitude. Having worked with Nilay from NCA in the past, that experience I had was the exact opposite and he was a extreme pain in the ass to work with. In short NCE>>NCA
    ~kb24mvp

After using this package for a few weeks, I just want to share my opinion of the NoteCaddyEdge Package. I won't really comment on pricing - you can see for yourself how that works and I think everyone has a right to sell things for whatever they think they are worth.

I preordered Nilay's NCA package before it came out and used it for a few months. Overall I liked the concept, but there were a few things I was a little uneasy about. There were some stats that were way off even after he said he tested it for months of personal use, etc. And a few other little things. For example, he has a few definitions and badges where they don't explain how they came up with their formula...we just have to trust them that it's correct. I guess they do this so that no one can copy their material. I'm not saying I have a better understanding of poker or anything than whoever created these defs, but wether I do or not, I want to understand why I am doing something...not just 3-bet someone from early position, then c-bet blindly just because they have a Green Badge up. Also the "instructions" are kind of scattered so I had to do a lot of work to fully understand everything initially. (This might just be how my brain works though...maybe the instructions were perfect for some people. I think they assume you have a pretty good understanding of how notecaddy works - which I really didn't).

So I decided to try the NoteCaddyEdge Package. I have to say I am very impressed and happy with the package. All of the definitions are very clearly explained and well thought out. I was also able to have some custom definitions made and know exactly what was in them. There were a bunch of little touches that were nice. For example, when I added a few custom defs, I was sent a file with all of my defs and explanations of them in one concise file. I'm sure it would have been easier for him to send separate ones but now I have everything all in one place which makes it easier for me.

Cliffs: Overall I'm very happy with the NoteCaddy Edge Package and will be using it from here on out.
    ~spacecakezzz

Just my 2 cents, but i would go with Notecaddy Edge. i owned NCA, and it was not supported well. The popups, badges, and support with NCE is far superior, and cheaper. you can read thru the reviews on the website, and see quite a few people that paid alot of money for NCA switched to NCE. and they have some vids on their site as well.
    But i have had a couple questions for those guys on stats, and they have literally answered me round the clock. And even did my installation free of charge over teamviewer, as well as create some custom definitions for free.
    ~PokerForums.org Member Stinkpee

i have been using notecaddy edge (for cash) for several months. i love it and wouldn't want to play cash seriously without it anymore.

also, nostrakhan is a great guy who is extremely helpful, always reachable for support issues and always very quick to reply!

i am not an affiliate of his and don't know him personally, just wanted to share my experience. the guy deserves lots more sales from ptp'ers and notecaddy edge will def help some of you fish and sharks if you apply it!
    ~PartTimePoker.com Member Lightbringer
    Last edited by NotecaddyEdge; 10-24-2012 at 08:46 PM.