NoteCaddy Edge - Custom NoteCaddy Poker Package - Page 11
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

We've just released a new update to NoteCaddy Edge MTT! This new update is pretty large with many new definitions and badges!

Here are the highlights of the update:

-Many new definitions for the popups regarding shoving, calling shoves, and stacking off preflop based on stack sizes.

-New Badges for folding to 3bets based on positions and stack sizes.

-2 new Badges that should be pretty popular: OpenShove-W$SD & 3BetShoved-W$SD.

-New Badge images that should be a bit more clear at the tables.

-Added documentation to the Badge popups.

-Updated parameters and sample sizes for all Color Definitions.

-Updated documentation and a new document named "Recommended NoteCaddy Settings."

We hope you all like the update! If you have any suggestions for a future update, please let us know. Good luck in the Sunday tournaments

It makes me feel really good when someone posts feedback like this!

"Thank you! Your work is amazing. My winrate has literally exploded over the last weeks since I use NCE. At first I used some definitions from the NCE which I bought to a friend for half price, who didnīt use it, but then I decided to buy the full thing, spending the 199$, and I have to say, for the most of it, itīs amazing. I only wish people donīt use it

I stopped playing for almost a year, and after that, poker had become harder: the regs didnīt fold that much, in general they were much more aggressive, and I was constantly tilting because I wasnīt sure what my opponents were doing. Whether I got 3bet or 4bet or raised a cb or... I wasnīt sure, I had lack of information, so I got tilt, but not anymore, thanks to using HM2 and of course NCE.

Now itīs kind of like seeing Matrix, Iīve moved up and stakes while multiplying my winrate by 2-3, and most important, stopped from suffering and struggling with tilt "

-DiegoRamirez

Original post can be found on our website in our forum / Suggestions / Definition Requests thread. You can find the link to our homepage in my profile

Ryan "YourDoom" from YourDoomPoker has released his own HUD that uses NoteCaddy Edge! YourDoom is a very accomplished player and coach. He has a great winrate and many very positive reviews for his coaching in his thread at twoplustwo forums.

I believe he is selling the HUD at 149 euros, but it is free for his course members

Hi,
    must to say that the package is really awesome, there are a lot of interesting stat, expecially in bvb and btn vs co..I didn't find a stat that I think is very nice in BvB..."Sb cbet flop (and turn) after steal in unoponed pot"..It's possible to have this stat??
    Also, it will be very very nice to have stats: SRP cbet from each position and fold to cbet vs each position.. It can be a nice pop up to make and really very useful.
    ty
    Last edited by uzzy20; 01-05-2014 at 03:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by uzzy20 View Post
    Hi,
    must to say that the package is really awesome, there are a lot of interesting stat, expecially in bvb and btn vs co..I didn't find a stat that I think is very nice in BvB..."Sb cbet flop (and turn) after steal in unoponed pot"..It's possible to have this stat??
    Also, it will be very very nice to have stats: SRP cbet from each position and fold to cbet vs each position.. It can be a nice pop up to make and really very useful.
    ty
    Hi uzzy20,

Thank you very much for the nice feedback! I'm glad you're liking your package so far!

Thank you also for the suggestion. I will put this on my list to consider for the next update

Sincerely,
    nostrakhan

Hi,

Accomplished poker coach and player, Ryan "YourDoom", has released a free sample video where he uses the NoteCaddy Edge badges. You can view it here if you like: Advanced NLH Poker w YourDoom Revolutionary New Lines and Expert Precision for Winning at the Highes - YouTube. In his new series he uses the badges in most of the videos and discusses them

You can now purchase NoteCaddy Edge using Bitcoin! On our website in the "PURCHASE" section you will see it as an option now

We're happy to announce that you can now pay for NoteCaddy Edge packages with Neteller and PokerStars transfers through our friends "TheCashGamers". They're also running a monthly promotion for 2 free NoteCaddy Edge packages of your choice. Details can be found in their forum. It's a pretty cool new community so definitely check them out!

If you go to our purchase page and choose Neteller or PokerStars Transfer you will see a link to "TheCashGamers".

We're working hard on updating our packages for the new NoteCaddy 2.5 (beta). We plan to have an update ready for the Ultimate package in the middle of this month sometime if NoteCaddy 2.5 is released out of Beta by then. After the Ultimate package we'll do Essentials, MTT, SnG, and PLO in that order. NoteCaddy 2.5 is a nice upgrade to NoteCaddy with some new cool features. Once our updates are ready you'll receive an email with the new updated package along with instructions. NoteCaddy 2.5 details can be found here: NoteCaddy 2.5 Beta

NoteCaddy Edge Partner and Affiliate Manager, Goat, has started grinding some poker lately. He made a new blog where he shows how he utilizes NoteCaddy Edge in specific scenarios. Check it out on the NoteCaddyEdge website in the More / Blog section!

Goat has added another blog post where he talks about the power of the 1&Done badge. Look for his blog on the NoteCaddyEdge website in the More / Blog area!