HM-554 Export doesn't export all hands

Default HM-554 Export doesn't export all hands

This was not fully fixed in the last release. I have a database of about 230K hands and upon export and re-import I was off by about 1K. I don't have the test d-base to send because I deleted it, but you may want to dig deeper into this.

Also, the export created a ridiculous amount of files. Many of the files only had a single hand in them. 8700 or so files for 230K hands.

Do you know which site the hands that were missing are from?

We still have a similar bug open specifically for you and your hand sample:

HM-4711
    Hands exported from HM2 are missing if imported to new HM2 db – Antneye

We recently increased the priority of this bug to try and get it resolved ASAP, along with your other bug:

HM-4319
    4/142 hands from Merge HandHistory.xml file do not import to HM1 or HM2 but import to PT4

*I will add your comment about the large number of files with single hands to HM-4711.

Unfortunately I did not dig too deeply...I just wanted to see if this bug fix had any impact on the one that I had open, and it definitely seems to have improved the results. I went from only getting about 30% of my hands to around 99%. Not quite there yet, but significant improvement.

If I get a chance I wil try to to re-import over the next few days and check the counts site by site. You should check the file exporting regardless necause for some reason it was creating a bunch of files that only had a single hand in them

Yes, I will have the developers investigate that. I added your comments about the single hands in exported files to hm-4711 but now that I think on it more I should probably write a separate bug for it. I will do some quick testing for it with the current build and an older build and write a bug for it to make sure it doesnt get over-looked in 4711.