Replayer Font Size, Refesh

Default Replayer Font Size, Refesh

HM2 Replayer

I know how to change the font size of the HUD stats but I'm wondering how to increase the font size of the stack sizes, bet amounts and pot amount.

The font is so small that I have to lean forward on my desk when I review sessions. My neck and back is sore.

---
    Aonther issue I'm having with the repalyer is when I'm reviewing a HU session. The stats are the same for each consecutive hand but they take a few seconds to refresh after every hand.

Thanks
    Last edited by hq7878; 05-15-2012 at 05:27 PM.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I know how to change the font size of the HUD stats but I'm wondering how to increase the font size of the stack sizes, bet amounts and pot amount.

The font is so small that I have to lean forward on my desk when I review sessions. My neck and back is sore.
    Hi. Do you mean when you review a Session in the Replayer? If so, have you tried expanding the Replayer to make the font larger?

Aonther issue I'm having with the repalyer is when I'm reviewing a HU session. The stats are the same for each consecutive hand but they take a few seconds to refresh after every hand.
    The stats should not take very long to load. If you feel like the HUD it is lagging too much. Please see this FAQ
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...HUD+is+lagging and if the problem still persists, please fill out this form and well contact you shortly https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...ZTAxZk9YcEE6MQ