Ultimate problem unresolved
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Ultimate problem unresolved

Ultimate Bet is still not auto-importing. After following your instructions this still does not work properly (using latest version).

It will auto-import for several hands then stop. Closing HEM, deleting the file in hemdata, and restarting will start the auto-import again, only to stop once again after a few hands. Infuriating.

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

Closing and reopening the hisotry window should be sufficient to reset the code that grabs the hands. We'll look at adding menus so you can tweak the timing delays.

I tried that - doesn't work. You have to delete the file in hemdata, and to do that you have to close HM. Pain in the butt to do it every 5 hands.

I also have this problem. It happens every time I play. Cash games and sit and go's. It will work fine for a while than stop importing , it will sometimes start again but it takes between 3-20 hands or so to do so. If it take more than 10 hands those past ten will not show up in hud or stats until imported manually. Closing and reopening HH window does not help. Also sometimes hud will display wrong numbers ie after playing 50 hands it will show only 3 than it will go back after a few hands . And sometimes not as much as import problem (that happens every time I use HM) it will completely disappear. I have read the FAQ and I do have lastest version 1.06.03h.

If you want to drop me a line, I can send you a test build to see if we can sort out the problem. I'm mlamb1@gmail.com. I also have skype and msn accounts with the same email.

Exclamation Had the same pb w/ultimate & v > v1.06.01u

Every release i tried to install had the same problem described, 10 hands then stop. I'm back to version v1.06.01u (hud t) and everything is fine now.

PS:Great soft, thanks for the job guys.

Quote Originally Posted by oliviermtl View Post
    Every release i tried to install had the same problem described, 10 hands then stop. I'm back to version v1.06.01u (hud t) and everything is fine now.

PS:Great soft, thanks for the job guys.
    UNRESOLVED ISSUE:

This same thing happens to me. Im using the most recent update 1.06.04 beta 7 with hud 1.6.4a

I get like 10 hands then it stops importing unless I shut HM down and restart it and that only gives me another 10-30 hands until I have to do it again. My issue is unresoved because some of the features on earlier huds arent available on the newest one that I use.

Please email Mike so you can test out the new betas in advance and give him feedback to solve the problem quicker
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Can people with problems try this new hud? Make a copy of the hmhud.exe file in the holdem manger folder and then unzip this file into the same folder.

You will need a recent holdem manager program, since the newer huds aren't completely compatible. If you have 1.6.4x you should be ok.
    Last edited by Mike chops; 10-07-2008 at 12:43 PM. Reason: attachment added!

Mike, I tried again with my fresh installation of HM along with beta 9. I played just 1 table on Ultimate Bet and the HUD froze after around 70 hands. I checked C:\program files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\ImportingI\HEM Data and I could see from the timestamp that it had just stopped for no apparent reason. I had not stopped the hand history or tinkered with any settings other than perhaps dragging the stats around the screen above the correct players. So I do not understand why it stopped recording hands. Since I am one of the users that have experienced problems I extracted the Zip file as per your instructions but now the HUD does not work at all. So now I am going to revert to the old hmhud.exe as I have had no luck with the newer one.

I just reverted back to the earlier HUD - Table Maanger 1.6.4a as I could not get the zipped one you sent working. On this occasion I played just 45 hands on 1 table on UB until it stopped working and updating the statistics.

Are there any other UB players out there that are experiencing the HUD failing to update after playing a reasonable number of hands?

For the record I have already excluded Holdem Manager from my firewall (Comodo) and Anti-virus (AVG) in case it was interfering with the workings of the HUD.
    Last edited by Alpha; 10-07-2008 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Update