Table Scanner not working with PokerStars

Default Table Scanner not working with PokerStars

Hi there,

I'm having issues using Table Scanner with PokerStars. I've just switched from FullTilt where it was working fine, but with PokerStars I have the following problems:

1. When I try a client side scan I get a message: 'PokerStars could not detect lobby'. The lobby is open and fully sized and auto import is on.

2. When I was using server side scanning the PokerStars lobby came to the fore sometimes when I pressed scan, and it came to the fore everytime I tried to join a table by pressing a join button on the Table Scanner interface. The FullTilt lobby didn't do that and I find it really annoying to have to keep clicking on the HEM icon again to get back to Table Scanner.

3. Furthermore when I press join and the PokerStars lobby comes up as noted above, it seems that the lobby has to refresh as if it looking for the tables again and often I just get a blank PokerStars lobby until I click to another buyin level and back again.

Please could you help me to get Table Scanner working as well as it did for FullTilt. I just want to do a client side scan and join the tables from Table Scanner without the PokerStars lobby coming up obscuring things every time.

My operating system is Windows 7.
    It's the english pokerstars client.
    The text size is set to medium.
    Lobby size has not been modified.
    The correct tables are in the lobby.
    I have Holdem Manger Professional version 1.09.02 installed according to the top left of my HEM interface although I'm pretty sure I updated to beta 40 whatever that is. Would it show if I had?

I hope that's all the info you need.

Cheers

Joe

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Doesnt work since today. FullTilt and PokerStars also,

Both client-side and server-side on both Full Tilt and Stars work fine for me....

@Klaus: you already upgraded to 1.10 beta 6

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=171

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I use VMWare Fusion on a Macbook Pro with Windows XP installed. It allways work fine untill today. I upgrade to 1.10 b 6 but its still broken.

sorry... Everything works perfectlly...
    sorry about any inconvenience.
    Last edited by klauss; 01-04-2010 at 06:16 PM.