B2B / Entraction support?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default B2B / Entraction support?

Hi,

Just wondering if / then Entraction (Old B2B network) will be supported. PT3 doesn't support it either but Pokeroffice and PT2 does. So it whould be *great* if HEM can support it. I have already bought HEM for Betfair use, but since Entraction is my "default" site i whould appreciate HEM to support it.

(btw, Devil Fish poker that another user asked for is on this network)

With the current workload its not possible to give an ETA on new sites being added but as a rough guess some more sites will be added around the end of August.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

thanks for the answer, but can you confirm that B2B/Entraction will be one of the sites that will be supported in the next batch of sites that will be supported by HEM?

+1 for B2B

+1 from me too

+1

+1

+1

please add entraction support

do you have any estimation time for this?
    Thx!

In response to adding more sites at the end of August on a thread today:

Quote Originally Posted by roy
    Sorry, definitely not. Things have progressed a lot slower than I had thought mainly due to the amount of effort it takes for support, dealing with certain bugs that effect only a few people, handling the sales side etc. Thanks in a large part to Morny and Fabio we're able to focus more time on development now so things are starting to roll again. That being said, I've got at least 2 months of pretty solid development before I can start adding new sites although you might want to see if there are any converters available for Merge since this could probably allow them to work with HM

Roy
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.