Can't Change Selected Player

Default Can't Change Selected Player

I ran a report yesterday and found a player I wanted to look at. I changed the selected player to this new player but nothing happened. I had no filters on or anything. I thought it was a bit weird but I decided to leave it and just close HEM altogether. Today, I opened up HEM and this players is the only one I am able to select. That is, I change the selected to anyone I'd like but this guy's stats, viewable hands, etc are always what appear. I tried installing the newest beta with no success.

I tried creating a new database. When I select a name, I get the following mesage:

You have not selected a player to run this report against. Please click on "Change".

Cash Games > Reports > Click 'Change' and search your name. You can also click the Arrow and choose Player Search.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.net/hmbetaupdate

Yes, I know how to normally change it. I've been using HEM for two years now. My point is that it's no longer working and everything I've tried has failed. It is fixed on someone else's stats. I can see the name change and I can refresh it with the new name still present but I always get the same guy's stats and hands. I've already had to un/reinstall HEM last week. I'm hoping I won't have to do it again. And no, installing the latest beta has not worked either.

You need to restart HM for the change to work. Its a bug in the latest Beta.