interpretation stats

Default interpretation stats

Hello,

I downloaded HM two days ago and I an trying it out. I cant find a place where all the HUD stats are explained as far as their interpretation is concerned. I can find their description in the FAQ but how do you interprete these numbers?

Taco

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default VPIP in reports

Hello,

I am getting used to HM now and I really like the program

Two questions. When will there be graphs and session reports available in HM?

I want to filter in my own reports the VPIP for number of players.
    Ofcourse VPIP goes up if play loosens up when a table becomes shorthanded.
    I play a lot of one table sit and go`s and want to check this out.

Taco

I presume you mean for tourneys, Were working on tourneys already and will be adding these and basically bringing the tourney section up to the same level as cash over the next few weeks.

Do you mean the average Table Vpip for table selection purposes or do you mean something else?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default VPIP per number of players

No I actually mean that I want to be able to filter the VPIP in such a way that I can see it per number of players at the table. A bit like the additional HUD filters.
    I play a lot of one table sit and go`s and as play lossens up quite a lot usually at the later stages for me a total VPIP number doesnt say much.

How can I do this?

Taco

During play you just need to set the additional HUD filters so lets say you only want to see stats where there was 3-5 people at the table when the table is 4 handed then set the Min to 3 and the Max to 5 for # of players 4 filter. Then all stats such as VPIP etc will be filtered.

Afterwards if you want to review a session with only x amount of players you can just go to filter > Edit and change the # Players filter