Viewing Sessions

Default Viewing Sessions

Hello. This is day 1 for me with Holdem/Omaha Manager. I created an alias which covers three sites and about 3 years of hand histories. However, when I go to the ACTIVE SESSION tab and go to the "Selected Session" drop-down box, I can only select from about 10 days worth of sessions. How do I select sessions that are older than 10 days? Will it only allow me to choose from the most recent sessions?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

You should be able to select from all of the Sessions. Please try re-importing some of the sessions that are not showing into a new database.

If the problem persists, please zip a sample of hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    You should be able to select from all of the Sessions. Please try re-importing some of the sessions that are not showing into a new database.

If the problem persists, please zip a sample of hand histories in which this issue occurs and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

I discovered the drop-down box only populates with 25 sessions. I tried looking at the sessions through my alias and also individually with each of the 3 user names, and regardless of which one I chose, I could only choose from exactly the most recent 25 sessions played under that user name.

Do all of the Sessions show in the Reports > Sessions Report?

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Do all of the Sessions show in the Reports > Sessions Report?
    Yes. It appears all sessions appear in the REPORTS tab in the bottom pane (as long as I select "All" rather than "Last 250" or "Last 1,000").

When working from the ACTIVE SESSION tab, the drop-down box only offers the 25 most recent sessions for an alias or player. Maybe that's by design, but I've just started using the software so that's what I'm trying to figure out.

Yes, only a limited amount of your latest Sessions show in the Active Session drop-down by design.

Ok. Thanks for your help. I'm sure this is just the first of many threads for me.