No popups when hovering over hud-stats.

Default No popups when hovering over hud-stats.

Never had a problem before, but since my last update my hud stopped working correctly. When I hover over my hud-stats, no details popup. The only popup that does work is when I hover over the players name.

Update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...te1.06.03h.exe and make sure HM is closed then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and delete the Default_MainPopup.pop file and then restart HM and it should be fixed
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I'm afraid that doesn't do the job. Followed the exact instructions, but still don't have the details pop-up when hovering over them. Still only the popup, when hovering over the players name works.

Does that file still exist in the Config folder. If so please try them instructions again and make sure HM is closed completely when doing it, also does it say 1.06.03 Now in the title bar in HM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

No, the Default_MainPopup.pop file doesnt exist anymore. Also the titlebar in HM says "1.06.03h". Rest of the software works fine, but still don't have my popups back.

email me morny@holdemmanager.net and we can arrange a teamviewer.com session to have a look