notes.<playername>.xml not updating

Default notes.<playername>.xml not updating

When I "Color code Pokerstars.......definitions", NC doesn't seem to update the notes.<playername>.xml.

I know I have some players who were color coded on 2011/08/12, and who's stats where afterwards altered. For example from an aggro preflop to a whale. These two codings for the players have different colors.

However the player will not update. According to Pokerstars this player was modified on 2011/08/12 and never again afterwards.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

HEM2: 6805 / NC: 2.3.0.2

No direction but to trust the final destination

2011/8/12 is NC's way of knowing that it was the one who put that color there rather than you. If you color code someone, NC won't touch it. Therefore that date doesn't actually mean that it wasn't updated

Ok, here's what I have done.

I altered the colors used within PS. Hereafter I "linked" the colors used in PS with the definitions in NC. Every day I update trough the option on the start page in NC: "Color code Pokerstars......definitions".

On a certain date a player popped up as an "Aggro preflop" with the color RED, after playing several tables against this player, HEM2 says the player is more like a "Whale / Blue Fish".

Why isn't NC picking up on this and re-paint the player BLUE?

No direction but to trust the final destination

Here's an article that will help you see why it's not updating Color coding not working as expected? Read this