Popups for Color Definition Badges with HM2-stats not showing numbers

Default Popups for Color Definition Badges with HM2-stats not showing numbers

Hi, and thanks for the new stuff. It's great.

I was just wondering if it is possible to have the popups show the relevant numbers/stats when I use HM2-stats like it does if I use notecaddy notes. Right now it only shows the sub-description and nothing more.

Thanks again.

No direction but to trust the final destination

I'm not clear on which relevant numbers/stats you're referring to. Please clarify. Include a screenshot of your badge popup displaying too if possible

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    I'm not clear on which relevant numbers/stats you're referring to. Please clarify. Include a screenshot of your badge popup displaying too if possible
    Hi, yeah sorry, not so easy to explain what I mean. Will try to be more specific.

For example, let's say I make a color definition with a badge for people who 3-bet on the button more than 10%. When I hoover over the badge I only get text, the name and sub-description of the definition.
    Attachment 66941

I'd like the popup to also show his exact 3-bet %.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks again,
    Attached Images Attached Images

Ok I understand now. Thanks for clarifying. It is not currently possible to see the actual stat value for badges generated from color definitions. I will keep it in consideration for a future version.

It is not currently possible to see the actual stat value for badges generated from color definitions. I will keep it in consideration for a future version.
    +1 I would also like to see the stat.

Not sure what has happened with this but I was wondering if it is now possible to have a HEM popup show when mousing over a badge. Should be fairly easy to implement and would be a great feature.

Thanks in advance,

/J

The actual stat value for color definitions does show now as long as you used a NC definition (note or composite is fine). Specifying a popup for badges won't work though because you don't assign specific badges to slots but rather the generic NC.OrderedBadge which produces its own popup. There are no plans to change this behaviour
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)

Hi, I reactive this thread to see if it will be possible in the near future, assign a popup to a badge. It would be especially helpful with "prefixed Badges", because with them you can assign a specific location within HUD. This would make it possible to assign a specific popup for the "fold to 3bet" with all variants and leverage to do the assigned place within a HUD for the bagde "Fold to 3bet> 60%."
    Insert image to clarify the issue.

Greetings.
    Attached Images Attached Images