Cash back for HM2, its not working as it should, and getting worse daily!!!

Default Cash back for HM2, its not working as it should, and getting worse daily!!!

Sorry guys, I am really done now with HM2. I tried for a couple of months now, but too much is too much!
    I bought HM2, Notecaddy, Tablescanner for about 300$ or so a couple of months ago.
    I didn't receive a functioning product, what I received was just the job to be a beta-tester (without being asked/informed).
    I'm done writing new threads/sending support emails/logfiles etc. nearly daily just to keep HM2 running as good as possible.
    At the moment I got the wrong stats in my HUD, I was told to purge the hands of the last 10days to get the correct stats with the new update, but now the purging-feature doesn't purge at all, notecaddy doesn't create no notes no more since a week, to my daily HM2-crash while playing I'm already used, and hell of a lot of other small problems HM2 causes of which I'm to lazy to write/post about.
    My target is makin money by playing onlinepoker, not wasting my time being a free betatester for you and on top to pay for it. And HM2 is not getting better as everyone obv expected/hoped, its getting worse from update to update.
    I understand you are doing your best and didnt expect so much bugs in your software, but this is def neither my problem nor my fault, sorry.
    You are obviously unable to offer me the functioning products I paid for now or in near future.
    So please tell me how I get my cash back , so that I can buy then another product which works.

+1

+1

Hi im sorry to hear about your issues, if you can contact me on paul.morny@gmail.com ill help resolve the situation for you asap
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

+1