Request: Copy HH to clipboard from replayer - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    I am not sure how hard it is to actually implement but it is a lower priority issue right now with all of the FTP relaunch issues. We can't devote developer time to these types of requests/improvements when so many customers are having issues with the HUD or results/reports.
    this is understandable

but absolutely no excuse why it hasn't been fixed in the last half year, especially as this thread got a lot of love and it is an missing feature from HEM1

especially since implementing this is a matter if adding a button in the form designers, and calling the already existing function.

I have added all of your comments to the open ticket 'HM-1154: Feature: export hand in forum format from replayer opened in separate window' to try and increase the priority.

I have added your email addresses to the ticket so we can notify you once we have fixed it.

Unless I wasn't clear what the original bug ticket was for, it looks like at least part if this was never implemented: When you're in the replayer, you still cannot export the hand history to the clipboard.

Yes, you can do this from the list of hands in a report, but if you're reviewing a the hand in the replayer the only option is to export to stats Upload To 1) "My HM" (something I don't use), 2) "Moble" (seriously, do many people really need to share their hands on the twitter account? come one guys....), and 3) "Export Hand." I thought this would do it, but this creates a separate document on your hard drive, and that's kind of annoying. It's just an extra step and does accomplish what I think we were all looking for.

Why not have an option to just copy the HH (preferable with or without stats, just like you can by right-clicking the hand from a report list) right there in the replayer? I doubt I'm only one who marks a hand, and wants to either post it to the forums or whatever, when you're doing a session review in the replayer ... not when you're looking at a long list in a report.

Seems like this would be an easy fix -- not to mention one we've been asking for for a loooong time. Thanks.

That is exactly what ticket HM-1154 is for but it isn't something we are going to just quickly throw a 4th button in for. It will be addressed during the replayer and hand history viewer overhaul we have planned but I do not have an ETA for when we will start working on those projects. I have added all of your email addresses from this thread to the ticket so they can see how popular this request is and so we can notify you once we have implemented it.

This is so annoying. It´s just another prove how far designers / developers of HM2 have been departing from their customers and their true needs.

Angry

i don't want to upload hands I just want to copy them....please fix this already!

just make it happen
    Last edited by baki1337; 05-06-2014 at 06:29 PM.

The replayer is getting a completely new design, which will have the option to export hands.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here