Request: Copy HH to clipboard from replayer - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by innaig86 View Post
    If I'm in session review, I have a lot of hands loaded in the replayer. For each one I want to share, I've to return to reports, right-click on View, select the export format and then I've the hand in clipboard.
    It's a real pain in the ass.
    +1. Unless I'm missing something, indeed, in a session review this is a big pain.

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You can get to the hand viewer by clicking the last pots while playing. You can also right click the hand and mark it from the table.

This is faster than doing it from the replayer.

It's best not to post hands while playing.
    No one uses the replayer in game. Everyone is referring to session reviews as no one uses the hand viewer there. This is highly requested and needed feature. Please make it happen.

No direction but to trust the final destination

+1

+1

It´s almost a shame that the current replayer (that long time after first release) doesn´t allow to copy hand histories.

This is still on the to do list for the planned replayer 'make-over'.
    The bug tickets to export handhistories / copy to clipboard straight from the replayer is:
    HM-2956
    HM-1154
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i knew that this was a thing already some time ago.

it seems that hasnt happened yet, so make the button for the Hand Viewer, Srsly. You have the functionality for the HH Viewer already, how hard can it be to add this button to the replayer?

you will not push you my HM with that

It's not so difficult to implement :|

I am not sure how hard it is to actually implement but it is a lower priority issue right now with all of the FTP relaunch issues. We can't devote developer time to these types of requests/improvements when so many customers are having issues with the HUD or results/reports.

What should I say? "LOL" is what comes to my mind first. "... lower priority issue now with all of the FTP relaunch issues ...". The thread is 6 months old ...

It seems as if the management of HEM consists mainly of developers and not of experienced poker players. The distance between you and your customers seem to get larger and larger. Sorry to say that. Still glad I stopped using HEM, the competition (you know whom I mean) solved the "FTP" issue almost immediately.

I hope you're kidding us, fozzy71.
    This is a May thread for a hm1 feature that a genius mind took away from hm2, someone who has never done a session review. A new version of a software should improve the old one in all the key features, and this is a key feature for a real player.

And it's not such hard to realize, you have all the items (replayer-viewer) and you should just link them. And, better, you have the know-how of hm1 in the same thing.
    Last edited by innaig86; 11-12-2012 at 07:09 AM.