questions

Thread: questions

Default questions

1) Can i quickly switch player`s HUD to how this player played today (this session)

2) are there stats defend vs squeeze as caller and as raiser?

4) can i look how often my opponent 4bets without making openraise? (cold 4bet?)

4) stats "cold call vs hero" don`t show number of samples.
    For example, if player called me 1 time of 3 possible, it shows just "33" instead of "33(3)"
    can i make them show it?

5) it seems stats "flop raise cbet from hero raised pot out of position" and "flop raise cbet from hero raised pot in position" always show "-" and i know exactly that this information is not right.
    the same turn and river stats seem to show right information.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Hi.

Please update to the latest internal version of HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

1) Can i quickly switch player`s HUD to how this player played today (this session)
    Yes, left double click on the players HUD will switch it to the Session HUD.

2) are there stats defend vs squeeze as caller and as raiser?
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-2172. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

4) can i look how often my opponent 4bets without making openraise? (cold 4bet?)
    Yes. This stat is in the vs 2+ Raisers category

4) stats "cold call vs hero" don`t show number of samples.
    For example, if player called me 1 time of 3 possible, it shows just "33" instead of "33(3)"
    can i make them show it?
    No, I am sorry but you can not add the sample size to the cold call vs hero stat.

5) it seems stats "flop raise cbet from hero raised pot out of position" and "flop raise cbet from hero raised pot in position" always show "-" and i know exactly that this information is not right.
    Is this still an issue for you in v. 6794?

No, I am sorry but you can not add the sample size to the cold call vs hero stat.
    Is it made intentianally? If it is then why? If not, will it be fixed?

Is this still an issue for you in v. 6794?
    Yes, it is. It looks like streets are entangled. I am not sure but flop numbers look like river, turn numbers look like flop.

Postflop vs Hero not working are a known issue currently. This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4834. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Postflop vs Hero not working are a known issue currently. This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.
    does it have number so i will know when it is fixed?

it seems stats "flop raise cbet from hero raised pot out of position" and "flop raise cbet from hero raised pot in position" always show "-" and i know exactly that this information is not right.
    fold to cbet vs hero doesn`t show anything at all

One more question: can i repeat showing mucked cards of the last hand?
    it takes two much time to go to handhistory, find the hand, and find the mucked cards.
    Last edited by EbutsaSlonbI; 05-12-2012 at 02:33 AM.

does it have number so i will know when it is fixed?

fold to cbet vs hero doesn`t show anything at all
    The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4834. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

One more question: can i repeat showing mucked cards of the last hand?
    it takes two much time to go to handhistory, find the hand, and find the mucked cards.
    Click on the Pot Size in the Table Summary HUD to show the Mucked cards from that hand.