!warning Restricted Hands
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default !warning Restricted Hands

Capture.JPG

I just installed NoteCaddy put in the new notecaddy license and now this pops up in my reports. It asks me to buy a new license that will let me look at hands, but Ive definitely purchased the proffesional license before, so how do I get HEM2 to let me have note caddy and be able to HH review? I have the newest windows OS.

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Go to settings--> general settings--> turn on "hide importer licensing restriction"
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

I did that, but now the report section is just empty, I have the hud importing, and all my Auto Import folders are correct. And before I ever installed Notecaddy I had no trouble browsing through my database. Also the date filter is set to this month
    Last edited by decoy; 05-06-2012 at 11:58 AM.

Im also running the current update of 2.0.0.6794 and have rebooted my computer since

Do you have tournament hands in the database?
    To which screen are you redirected if you click on "click here to unlock"?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Do you have tournament hands in the database?
    To which screen are you redirected if you click on "click here to unlock"?
    I did the first thing you told me, and no longer have the click here to unlock. I play 98% sng's so they should be show up. The auto import is set correctly because it had a correct database before I installed note caddy. I'm very confused on what to do,

Joe

Do you see ANY hands if you set the date to ALL hands, and CLEAR all filters?
    Do you see the hands if you reimport them into a NEW database?

Alright

I opened HEM2 and received a notification to Update to the newest version (6805), still no reports in the tournament tab
    I double checked there are definitely no filters on and the date tab is set to All Time.
    I created a new Database and Imported all the hands to it (even double checked the import folders)
    still no luck with seeing anything in the report tab for tournaments.
    I changed users to my old FTP account to see if i could dig up reports from that name no luck there

I feel I should also mention that my HUD works around 1 in 3 times, 1 time it will work well, the next time it wont track any new hands for example if i have 58 hands with someone, the number will stay at 58 tho their stats will change, and then the last time it will just be completely blank.

Seriously the program worked great before I decided to purchase notecaddy granted I did only own HEM2 for about a week before I purchased Notecaddy.

What should I do?

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I opened HEM2 and received a notification to Update to the newest version (6805), still no reports in the tournament tab
    I double checked there are definitely no filters on and the date tab is set to All Time.
    I created a new Database and Imported all the hands to it (even double checked the import folders)
    still no luck with seeing anything in the report tab for tournaments.
    I changed users to my old FTP account to see if i could dig up reports from that name no luck there
    Please close HM2 and delete the REPORTS folder in:

7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    You must show both hidden files and check unhide system files. See this: How to show hidden files in Windows 7

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    For showing hidden files and unhide system files, see this: Microsoft Corporation

Then restart HM2

I feel I should also mention that my HUD works around 1 in 3 times, 1 time it will work well, the next time it wont track any new hands for example if i have 58 hands with someone, the number will stay at 58 tho their stats will change, and then the last time it will just be completely blank.
    Please reinstall the latest version of HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

Make sure to install HM2 on an administrator account and run HM2 as an administrator.

Please turn off UAC.

Add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres and pg_ctl to the exceptions list in the firewall and antivirus software.

If the problem persists, please reproduce the issue, describe what you are doing to cause the issue and send the log.txt file before starting HM2 again. -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Hello i have exactly the same problem, i did every step you say in here, but i still cant see anything on report tab, i can see villain and my hands in the Opponents tab, but no hand at all on home or report, or active session tab.
    log.txterror_log.txt