Table Ninja PartyPoker All-in

Default Table Ninja PartyPoker All-in

Hello. I have this problem with Tabel Ninja on WPT/party. When i press the key that i preseted for all-in, it dos't go all-in. The max amout of $ is put on the raise button, but it dos't go all inn. I mention thet in Fixed Bets/All IN i have checked the "Automatically click bet button" box. A bigger problem is that when i try to use the left click on the mouse to manualy push the raise button (the max all in amount being seted there) it just does nothing. Other problems as whell: sometimes, after i push the preseted key for all-in i can't bet or raise, just call or check.

Here are some screen shots from play money:

Capture.PNGCapture2.PNG

How can i solve this problem?
    Last edited by stbab4; 05-04-2012 at 07:54 AM. Reason: incomplete, adding screen shots

I'm unable to reproduce this. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

3) A link to this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I'm unable to reproduce this. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinjaPP

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download. Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

3) A link to this thread.

Ok, i have sended you that e-mail. I mention that i have the same problem when i'm not using HM1 HUD (for exemple when i whas testing Table Ninja PP on play money tables).

If you look closer at the 2 above images in this thread, when i go all in using the table ninja preseted key, you can see in that yellow box (where you can type the amount that you whant to bet) the amount beeing: "10.000.000", and that whas a table with "10" max buy in amount, so no way i could bet "10.000.000".

Now, if you look at the image i'm gonna post below, things are diffrent. Now i'm not using the predefined key to go all in, i'm just using the action button named "All-in" from the PartyPoker software. Now is not 10.000.000 any more, is just "10", like it supposed to be.

Capture 3.PNG
    Last edited by stbab4; 05-04-2012 at 03:29 PM.

same problem here

Quote Originally Posted by Alau View Post
    same problem here
    You must change the date format in windows to the USA format: Month/Day/Year.

Quote Originally Posted by stbab4 View Post
    You must change the date format in windows to the USA format: Month/Day/Year.

stbab4 is correct. Its best to go to Control Panel>Regional and Language and change everything to "English (USA)". Let me know if is doesn't seem to help.

didnt worked.

Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

Quote Originally Posted by Alau View Post
    didnt worked.
    It worked for me Maybe you need to reinstall Table ninja after you made the time and date changes