Crash every time I open "Reports" tab (.6756) - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

What is your Windows > Control Panel > Region and Language > Format: option set to?

Please try to change it to English (USA) and reboot your computer.

Then change it back to your native setting and reboot your computer again.

Did that solve the problems with the Reports?

If you continue to have problems, try the following -

- Close HM2
    - Please delete everything in
    - Win7: C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\Re ports
    - Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7
    - XP: c:\documents and settings\username\application data\HoldemManager\Reports
    - Showing hidden files: Microsoft Corporation
    - Start HM2 again

If you continue to have problems, please try creating a new database to see if the problem is specific to your existing database:

*Try creating a new DataBase - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...m+Manager+2%3F
    *Now import a small portion of your \HMArchive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...Hand+Importing
    All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HMArchive is likely not in your \Holdem Manager directory. We normally suggest you use C:\HMArchive, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HMArchive\2009\07\31).
    *If the new DB seems to work properly, you will want to import the rest of your archives to the new DB, export/import the hands from the old DB to the new DB, and export/import any player notes and tourney summaries - and then delete the old DB.
    *Make sure you export/backup everything before deleting the old DB - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...r+%28Ribbon%29

It seems everything is ok for now.

I've closed HM, changed date format to USA, started HM and reports were ok. Then I closed it again, changed date back to Russian and started HM again. And it didn't crash. Finally I can see the reports! Great!

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future email replies to other customers with similar problems.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future email replies to other customers with similar problems.
    I hope you'll fix this bug and HM will not crash in this sitiation any more And there will be no need in such e-mails.

PS: There's no need in re-boot. Just stop HM, change settings and start it again. I even didn't stop PostgreSQL.

Quote Originally Posted by soulburner View Post
    I hope you'll fix this bug and HM will not crash in this sitiation any more And there will be no need in such e-mails.
    The crashing in the Reports was related to us having removed the Culture option from the HM2 Settings menu. HM2 now automatically sets the Culture to match the Windows Regional settings. Now that you have changed your Regional Settings to English and back to your native region it should no longer be an issue.

PS: There's no need in re-boot. Just stop HM, change settings and start it again. I even didn't stop PostgreSQL.
    Thank you for the additional info. I will update my canned reply accordingly for the next customers I need to help with the same problems.

BTW, a little bug in local settings - the tooltips on money graphs shows the money suffix from my locale.

I mean even the graph is in USD (it is written on an axis), the toolpis says "20 p." (where "p." is a short from my currency "russian rubles")

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

BTW, a little bug in local settings - the tooltips on money graphs shows the money suffix from my locale.

I mean even the graph is in USD (it is written on an axis), the toolpis says "20 p." (where "p." is a short from my currency "russian rubles")
    I have forwarded this issue to our bugs department for further investigation. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    I have forwarded this issue to our bugs department for further investigation. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.
    Here's a screenshot to help you
    Report22.png