Average VPIP on tables?

Default Average VPIP on tables?

How do i turn on so i can see what the average VPIP is on a NL 6 max table?. At the moment i use VPIP for every player, but can i see for the whole table in some average stat? My second question is how to read the raise stats. What is normal stats in raise agression etc. Can anybody explain the raise stats, whats normal, whats fishy, whats good ?

Regards Grinders!

Turn on Average Table stats: HUD OPTIONS--> Player Preferences---> Appearance TAB---> select show tabls avgs.

Quote Originally Posted by bomerangman View Post
    What is normal stats in raise agression etc. Can anybody explain the raise stats, whats normal, whats fishy, whats good ?

VPIP/PFR:
    If you're a beginner, you want to have low 20s VPIP (20-22) // 18 PFR, and have at least one loose-passive fish at the table who has a 40+ VPIP. (who either has a PFR of 3 or 38, both are profitable) (he can have a AGG factor of <1 or 5+ doesn't matter)

If you're more experienced mid 20s VPIP (22-26) is good, and you want to have at least one loose-aggressive fish who overplays his hands. So it's important he has a 3+ AGG factor and a high (high 30s) VPIP.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here