HUD Setup Video

Thread: HUD Setup Video

Default HUD Setup Video

Can get the sound, but no video. Have tried with the latest WMP, QT, DIVX, etc. Any suggestions?

Its most likely your mising a required codec, works fine on my windows media player. However i will try and get it converted to flash aswell in the next couple of days just in case this is a widespread problem.

In the mean time id suggest downloading this player as it has alot of codecs built in http://www.videolan.org/
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default where can i find this hud video i could use it , thank you !!

where can i find this hud video i could use it , thank you !!

There in the FAQ under the topic Tutorials
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    Its most likely your mising a required codec, works fine on my windows media player. However i will try and get it converted to flash aswell in the next couple of days just in case this is a widespread problem.

In the mean time id suggest downloading this player as it has alot of codecs built in http://www.videolan.org/
    Just to let you know, this is a widespread problem.
    I have Windows Vista with Media Player, downloaded the Media Player Codec Pack 3.2 and still does not solve the problem.
    I've now installed the videolan player and the video plays ok in it.

The video was made with Camtasia which is what Cardrunners/Duesces Cracked/Lego etc use and it was also a recent version so the problem seems to be with Windows Media Player, however i did also make the videos available in Flash because of this so if you have WMP best to download Flash and i also recommend in the tutorials to use flash but thought id make both available in case someone had an issue with Flash aswell

The codec to make the videos work in Windows Media Player is TSCC and can be downloaded here.

http://download.techsmith.com/tscc/tscc.exe
    Last edited by Holdem Manager Training; 01-05-2009 at 08:25 PM.

Thanks for this