"Sessions" and "Sessions by Day"reports not in correct date/time order when Importing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default "Sessions" and "Sessions by Day"reports not in correct date/time order when Importing

Hi,

Ive noticed this problem after I downloaded the latest HM2 update. When Im playing and importing into HM, the order of the "sessions" and "sessions by day" is out of whack and not even remotely in order from latest to last (top to bottom). Even when I refresh it, it makes no difference, but when I stop playing it goes back in order again.

need some help.

Thanks.

Last edited by fozzy71; 05-02-2012 at 12:40 PM. Reason: replaced link
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

its made no difference.

When I stop playing the "sessions" report tab goes back to normal which is: Day/Month/Year, but "Sessions by Day" is completely out of whack. Its like its in Month/Year/Day order.
    An example is when I played today. In the 'sessions" tab its 2/5/2012 but when I look at the same session in "sessions by day" its 5/02/2012.

See below;

HoldemManagerDateProblem2.jpg picture by J_Jay123 - Photobucket

when I finished playing just now, both reports are in correct order after I pressed "refresh".
    HoldemManagerDateproblem1.jpg picture by J_Jay123 - Photobucket

when I finished playing just now, both reports are in correct order after I pressed "refresh". I tried doing this when I played but didnt it didnt help put it in order. Im lost
    Last edited by JJay; 05-02-2012 at 04:19 AM.

+1, same problem for 6756 version.

JJay: quick solution is to click on 'Hand Date' tab to sort by date (click once or twice to sort ascending/descending).

Quote Originally Posted by Stasek View Post
    +1, same problem for 6756 version.

JJay: quick solution is to click on 'Hand Date' tab to sort by date (click once or twice to sort ascending/descending).
    Tried that plenty of times and it makes no difference when im importing.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I have forwarded this issue to our bugs department for further investigation. It will be tested in the order in which it was received. We will reply back in this thread with our findings.

Hi. We have tested this issue multiple times without being able to duplicate.

Please reinstall the latest version of HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

Make sure to install HM2 on an administrator account and run HM2 as an administrator.

Please turn off UAC.

Add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres and pg_ctl to the exceptions list in the firewall and antivirus software.

If the problem persists, please zip and send a sample of hand histories in which this issue occurs to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by DogNamedBluff View Post
    Hi. We have tested this issue multiple times without being able to duplicate.

Please reinstall the latest version of HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloa...er_2_Setup.exe

Did this and it made no difference

Make sure to install HM2 on an administrator account and run HM2 as an administrator.

I dont know how to do this

Please turn off UAC.

Dont know what this is.

Add holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncapps.exe, postgres and pg_ctl to the exceptions list in the firewall and antivirus software.

did this but pg_ctl I cant find anywhere

If the problem persists, please zip and send a sample of hand histories in which this issue occurs to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

Thank you.
    One thing I tried was instead of the "sessions" and "sessions by day" reports showing both my play for 5nl and 10nl, I filtered it for just 10nl, and the good news is the dates stay in order when importing and dont move like they were. The only odd thing is that in the "sessions" report tab, the date stays in correct order (day/month/year), but the "sessions by day" also stays in order and doesnt move, but the order is month/day/year.
    Last edited by JJay; 05-09-2012 at 01:53 AM.

This is a known issue in the latest public build. A fix has been checked in and this issue should be resolved in the next release.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4191. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

The problem is still happening even with the latest version (2.0.0.6839)