My dream functionality: interval-scanning + auto-table/WL-join

Default My dream functionality: interval-scanning + auto-table/WL-join

If I could ask for any functionality for TS, it would be the following; let me know if something like this is in the works (or who knows: maybe it already exists, I just don't know about it.)

Let's consider a particular fish who I love to site with: "Whale123". The problem is that the moment Whale123 sits down, the waitlist for his table explodes, and unless I was lucky enough to have the lobby open at the moment that Whale123 sits down and see his name on a table, there's simply no way that enough people are going to leave to allow me to get any hands in vs. the guy. In short, unless I'm top-3 on the waitlist at Whale123's table, there's no chance I'll get on.

Here's the solution: I'd like to set HEM's TableScanner to, let's say, scan tables at the selected stakes/sites every 60-seconds. I want to be able to tell HEM that any time it finds Whale123 sitting at a table, to immediately open that table and seat me at it, or if it's full, to add me to the waitlist ASAP.

Is functionality like that in the realm of possibility...?

this isnt possible, have a think for a second.

lets say 50% of all regulars have this up and running

this means you will never ever play with a fish again in ur poker career without waiting at least half an hour first

poker sites dont like such automatism, and frankly you shouldnt either if u used ur noggin' and realised what this would mean for the games

so its probably never going to happen