Failed Update, Now HM Can't Open

Default Failed Update, Now HM Can't Open

I tried to install the 1.09.03 patch today. While installing, it said it failed to replace several files, including the main one. Now, HM doesn't open at all; when I click on HM shortcuts, I immediately get the error message "Holdem Manager has stopped working".

What should I do from here?

Reboot your computer and DO NOT OPEN HOLDEMMANAGER

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Then it shouldn't give any errors during installation.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

The update seems to have installed, but Hold'em Manager will not open. The same error message pops up every time I try to open it.

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab. If you have Vista and the checkboxes are greyed out and you can't select it, please turn UAC on, reboot, and then set the files to run as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=171

Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here