2.0.0.6745 lots of problems
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default 2.0.0.6745 lots of problems

Crashed on initial auto update.

Did a full reinstall, required entering serial etc and then resetup of various options.

Now it's crashing constantly and auto scan is locking up and active session gets stuck.

Playing Stars zoom

Done another full install, same problems.

Where can I get the previous version as this latest is majorly borked.

one thing in particular that isnt working is the active session summary graph. Hands seem to be coming in but the graph doesnt update unless i quit and open again

Downgrade link pls.. this version is super buggy, pop-ups all over the place, crashed on licensing, it's just all over the place. Praying for PT4 release asap!

When there is a crash, please sent your full log.txt file, located in the following folder to hm2support@holdemmanager.com:

Windows 7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

XP: c:\documents and settings\{username}\appdata\HoldemManager
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

am I the only one that active session graph and cards is still screwed since 6745?

It's still dead in 6756?

If I am the only one why is it happening? the table scanner appears to be working it's importing ok and if I close HEM and reopen then the session summary updates, its just not updating live as I play.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

No that's not got it sorry.

It's updated me to .6778

but active session, the graph and the hands do not work live anymore like they did pre 6745. Unless some setting has changed somewhere to stop it after the re-install?

The table scanner is working and the HUD etc. It says its the active session in the drop down but above the graph it says its the previous session and shows the previous graph. Hence it never updates and cards never update.

just updated to 6780 - still same.

I can't be the only one with dead active summary? Surely lots of people use that feature?
    Last edited by bobbydavro; 05-02-2012 at 02:37 PM.

I cant reproduce this but it might be something specific, the first thing that comes to mind is the active session shows hands that were played within x mins of your current time, can you look in reports after you played a hand and see if the timestamp matches your computer clock.

If it doesnt then go to Importing in the ribbon, then to site time adjustment and try adjusting until the time lines up as expected.

If not well do a teamviewer session to investigate, email hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a suitable time and timezone
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

cheers for the ideas.

The time all appears to be right, I can play hands they show in the table scanner but not the session summary (graph or hand lists) but as soon as I close then reopen the active session is updated and graphs and cards show what I have just played with the correct times.

time adjustment shows 5hours for stars in the settings and matches the time in my stars for WET.

It's as if everything is working but the graph and cards are just not refreshing as I play.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please reproduce the issue, describe what you were doing and attach your log.txt file to an email and send it to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.-

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F