[1.06.03.h] Font dialog for Hud Statistics, Popup asking you to "apply for all" broke

Default [1.06.03.h] Font dialog for Hud Statistics, Popup asking you to "apply for all" broke

As stated in Subject,

regardless of whether I click "yes" or "no", the changes made get applied to all statistics on the hud.

This dosent happen for me with version H, can you restart and try again
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Default still happening

Unfortunately for me it still happens, even after restarting.

please see attached screencapture, recorded with camstudio.org (if you miss the codec).

cheers
    Naru

Whats the exact version of HM this is happening with
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

as stated in OP, 1.06.03h according to the titlebar of the application. using the update.exe from the holdemmanager.net mainpage

Sorry Missed that, just looked again and although the button changes after you select No, it dosent change in the HUD itself so the problem is just with that button. Ill let Roy know

ah,, alright cool. I didn't actually bother to see what happens in the hud. thanks for investigating!

cheers
    Naru

Holdem Manager Support & HUD Guru Mike chops's Avatar

The configuration font is used wherever a font is not specified for the individual stat. So if you don't have any fonts set for the individual stats, then changing the config font will affect all stats where you don't have a font specified, regardless of whether you select apply to all stats or not.

If you have individual fonts sets, then they will be reset if you choose "apply to all stats". They should be unaffected if you don't.

Hi Mike

Thx, after your explanation I managed to glimpse the actual button for the per-stat font dialog as opposed to the global one.

Coming from a UI perspective this is not completely obvious to me, but then again I might be the only guy who didn't get it.

thx mate!