Looking for winning players

Default Looking for winning players

Been mucking around with HM reports for the last few days, and found out some interesting things about my game. Trying to plug my leaks now! I play full ring game, and want to start grinding a roll at $0.1-$0.25 NL. Are there any players out there, who've played a large selection of hands (at least 50k I'm thinking), who are consistent winners at this level, and who are willing to share their stats with me? I'm trying to find something to compare to!

If anyone out there can find it in their heart to help me - and if you'd be willing to share your personal hand histories, I promise I won't use them to play against you. lol

I don't think "consistent winners" exist in poker

I've played 350.000 hands NL50, fullring..
    brag graph:

Advise:
    -multitable 8+ tables (so it's key you use HEM)
    -Your crappy opponents will only play their cards..... you will play your cards, your HEM STATS and your position. (and your player notes)
    -buy the Table Scanner, and only sit at tables that have at least 1 crazy player (high VPIP)
    -you don't have to play "perfect" poker to beat crappy opponents. So there is no need to always punish limpers, or resteal if they don't respect such a move. (the goal of those moves, if for them to fold.... if they don't.. it's actually you that made a mistake)

My stats are: VPIP 12, PFR 7, AGG 2.25... that's all I'll give you...
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    I've played 350.000 hands NL50, fullring..
    brag graph:

Advise:
    -multitable 8+ tables (so it's key you use HEM)
    -Your crappy opponents will only play their cards..... you will play your cards, your HEM STATS and your position. (and your player notes)
    -buy the Table Scanner, and only sit at tables that have at least 1 crazy player (high VPIP)
    -you don't have to play "perfect" poker to beat crappy opponents. So there is no need to always punish limpers, or resteal if they don't respect such a move. (the goal of those moves, if for them to fold.... if they don't.. it's actually you that made a mistake)

My stats are: VPIP 12, PFR 7, AGG 2.25... that's all I'll give you...
    Just out of interest how long did it take you to play 350k hands ?

I play 800-1000 hands an hour.... 16-tabling.
    (by the way... you can play the same amount, if not more 4-tabling RUSH poker)

So 350.000 hands is about 390 hours.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks guys...

1149 views, 4 replies since I started the thread. Not many winning players... lol

if they're smart enough to win, they're smart enough not to give away their database