1.10 Beta 7 (Old Thread Closed) - Page 47
Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Minder View Post
    Regarding the new interface... can we get A moved to B so we can minimize C.
    +1

this is one of my suggestions in the suggestions/requests tool

Maybe have it in both places A&B and/or make it appear as you minimize C and vice versa, I like this idea/suggestion for the reason above, but for me the main reason is that I don't look at how my session is going (total up or down, just focus on volume), but you can still check and see if HH/summaries are being logged/imported correctly

1.10 Beta 5

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

1.10 Beta 5 Changes

Beta 5 Key Features
    * Under the File Menu you can create a new window allowing you to have multiple HM views at once each with their own players / selected tabs / filters etc
    * Launch of HM Rakeback. Get the best rakeback percentages with a name that you can trust

Beta 5 Other New Functionality
    * Updated the rest of the site rake methods. Pacific, Bodog, Everest, FTP, Party, Stars and Cake use Dealt. Cereus and Betfair use Average Contributed Rake. Ipoker uses dealt until Jan 2 when it switches to Average Contributed. All others are set to Weighted Contributed.

Beta 5 Site Specific Changes
    *: Dracula and William Hill both use a non standard date ordering convention and HM now detects this during auto import
    * Fixed issue where some people, depending on combination of OS Language, Regional Settings and Postgresql install language, would not be able to import Stars Euro hands
    * Some FTP Satellite tourney summaries were not importing $ amounts for tourney entry wins after a recent change to the text in the file
    * Fixed issue importing PKR Lottery Satellites
    * Fixed issue importing PKR Bounty Tourneys
    * Fixed issue where PKR tourney hands where players posts ante all-in would not import
    * Fixed Party issue when you use the Local Timezone option in their lobby since they make some changes to their date format
    * FTP 6 man SNG's with 300 chips now calculate $EV
    * Merge mucked cards are now read fro mthe hand history and saved
    * Fixed issue that caused the last hand of an ipoker tourney to sometimes not be able to be replayed
    * Removed Boss Exported hands from Poker Tracker support. We will add it back but unfortunately the exported hands from Poker Tracker are not valid - bet / call sizes, pot sizes and win amounts are all wrong

Beta 5 Bug Fixes
    * PosPref2.txt file is missing message appears on new installs the first time you run it. This has been fixed
    * Fixed HUD notes when table is manually rotated via the config select menu.
    * Attempted another fix of the replayer DB connection error a few people reported
    * Fixed issues with the "Auto Apply Filter Changes" and "Filter - Use For All" features
    * Fixed issue with a zedgraph dll error appearing in one of the leakbuster sections

Banned

Regarding 1.10 beta 5:

Tourney Results Filter set to today shows the four SnGs I've played today in the Data View tab. Opening a new HM window with the same setting shows all STT/MTT in the database. Altering the 'Filter by Date' setting in the daughter window does nothing.

Ok, the installer has a new look+feel and HM a new icon and all but why the hell is it still unable to perform the easy task to get the install path from the registry/etc....?:-) Apart from that, I like the changes very much including the new UI. Good work.
    Last edited by DonkeyMonkey; 12-24-2009 at 06:01 AM.

Nothing is changed in table scanner for Absolute. Still misses some tables, still dont open tables most of the time ( When is it filnaly gonna work??? the problem is staing actual for 5 releases.

awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rvg72 View Post
    1.10 Beta 5

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

1.10 Beta 5 Changes
    lots of new bugs?
    can not select new player in cash games (always gives stats for default player that was selected last time software was closed )
    time filter when opening "open new HM window" is always set to : all hands

going back to beta4

/ win xp , omaha+holdem version

edit: beta4 everything works normal
    Last edited by SILO; 12-24-2009 at 08:20 AM.

beta 5 set all my time zone shifts to zero

Hi
    the RakeBack login is NOT remembered!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Minder View Post
    Regarding 1.10 beta 5:

Tourney Results Filter set to today shows the four SnGs I've played today in the Data View tab. Opening a new HM window with the same setting shows all STT/MTT in the database. Altering the 'Filter by Date' setting in the daughter window does nothing.
    +1