Option to make opponent's exposed cards (at showdown) cover HUD

Default Option to make opponent's exposed cards (at showdown) cover HUD

Create an (optional) feature so that when any opponents go to showdown, their exposed cards "override" any hud stats that are covering the cards. I know there is a transparency feature that attempts to address this issue, but I haven't been able to find any level of transparency that allows me to still see the stats easily while providing any useful see-through-ness. Basically this proposed feature would make it so any part of the HUD would hide behind exposed cards temporarily.

I'm not sure how difficult this would be, but with the seemingly advanced screen scraping HEM does I thought it might be doable. It would be really useful because it's often difficult to find table space to fit the stats. A majority of the time the area where opponent's cards are shown is free, but putting the stats there makes it hard to see the results of showndown hands for reads (and all-in sweats :P) purposes.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

This is a feature which is on the list to address. While I do not have a specific date for when this feature might be added, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is HM-4721. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.