HM2 doesn't import entire HM1 database

Question HM2 doesn't import entire HM1 database

Hey,

I upgrade my HM to HM2 Hold'em Pro (V.2.0.0.6556) on a Win7 32b OS.

After installation it started importing my HM1 database but as it somehow freezed, i stopped the import. I then manualy started importing via Database-Import: Holdemmanager 1, database: holdemmanager.

It only imported my Partypoker hands until end of December 2011 (probably the last time I played there), but none of my other hands ot various iPoker sites (there are a lot of iPoker hands...)

I also tried to manually import from some other folders where I think the files might be (Postgre folders with large size) but no files were found.

If I open HM1, everything's still there and working fine. I also did a backup of my HM1 database in HM1, but HM2 cannot access this backup (file extension is different).

I also do not have a folder c:\hmarchive, I think I changed this directory at a certain point of time and put it on another drive. But I am not sure whether this is the changed HMarchive.

Anyway, I hope someone can help me here

Thanks in advance!

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please update to this version of HM2: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...8HM2Update.exe

You can not restore a HM1 backup into HM2. Please try the database manager > import option.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the issue, describe what you were doing and attach your log.txt file -

http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

Updating didn't work out. After again importing through the database manager, two more sessions from yesterday and the day before yesterday were imported, but not at all my entire db. I sent an email to support with my logfile and hope to get a reply from there.

If some are working and some are not, this points to a corrupt DB. Please create a new DB and import the hands.