I want to buy HM1 or HM2

Default I want to buy HM1 or HM2

Hey guys. I'm curently using the trial on hm2 . I had hm1 in the past but sold it to a poker friend .

I find that hm2 is a bit lagging on my cumputer , but that's not my main concern.When i import tourneys they all apear like regular speed ,even if i play normal speed,turbo speed, hyper and so one . The rebuys and KO's i have to introduce manual and that's a big minus for me,i like the hud interface ,but sometimes in a tourney the hud stays on the previous players from my previous table . Luckly i put in the hud layout the "name" so if i see that stats are from other players i just stop hud and start it again and is all ok. But i don't want to spend money on a program like this.I remember when i used HM1 i never had no issue with him .

So i would like to buy Hm1 instead of hm2. How can i do this ?

So curently i have install hm2 in my computer with the postgress wich was in the instalation pack.Can i just simpky remove hm2 and install hm1 and will work with that postgress i already have on my computer from installing hm2 ...or i have to remove postgress to ?(i remember was prety hard to unistall postgres in hm1)

And after i manage to set up hm1 working fine ...where can i buy it from the site i don't see any link ?

It's not possible to buy HM1 anymore... but
    if you buy HM2 and email sales@holdemmanager.com you can still get a HM1 serial key.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here