Replayer Issue (only on some hands)
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1

    Default Replayer Issue (only on some hands)

    Seem to have an issue with replayer, currently running Holdem Manager 1.09.03 (small stakes version). On Windows XP.

    Issue started with a session I was running last night (Pokerstars) aprox 10% of the hands played last night, replayer will not open (does not show up in task bar either) the other 90% of the hands do appear.

    I have upgraded to the newest Beta version (after the issue presented itself) hands played from last night still do not appear. Will try a new session later today and see if new hands are being created with issue.

  2. #2
    HM Support netsrak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    25,768

    Default

    Please try with a new database too

Similar Threads

  1. HUD Stats Issue When Using Replayer
    By hemuser in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 11:45 AM
  2. Split pot hands issue? (FTP)
    By Mendez in forum Manager General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2009, 03:00 PM
  3. HUD not showing all hands in replayer
    By SGB5000 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:24 PM
  4. Import of PT2 exported hands into HM issue?
    By ffrllc in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-19-2008, 04:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •