problem recognizing stars.com tables when playing also .fr since update- plz help

Default problem recognizing stars.com tables when playing also .fr since update- plz help

Hello!
    So i play both .com and .fr stars .
    I login to .com, start table nijna , tn recognizes .com tables, after i start .fr and i have no table ninja on .fr- that s fine for me, that s how it used to be till today update.
    After today update, i start .com, i start table ninja, tn recognizes .com, all good till i start .fr. When i start .fr tn moves to .fr and recognizes those instead of .com tables.

I obv tried the other way round- starting .fr 1st and hoping tn will move to .com when i start .com later but that doesnt happen, it keeps rocgnizing .fr
    Also tried to run .com form the backup folder, it didnt help!

Any suggestion highly appreciated!
    Ty!

I've had other reports like this but the latest update should have resolved this problem. Have you tried setting your PokerStars settings folder in TableNinja>Setup to the .com folder? If so please email support@alxsoftware.com with a link to this thread. I'll setup a teamviewer session and try to sort out the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I've had other reports like this but the latest update should have resolved this problem. Have you tried setting your PokerStars settings folder in TableNinja>Setup to the .com folder? If so please email support@alxsoftware.com with a link to this thread. I'll setup a teamviewer session and try to sort out the problem.
    many thanks! it worked

Hi!

Could I have a question please? Its still not clear for me: does tableninja work on both sites in one time? Right now it doesn't work for me, only one of them. Last time I saw an update but it totally crashed my HM and I needed to reinstall it, that is the reason why I am asking.
    If not are you working on it? It would be great if it worked on both .com and .fr.

Thank You!

nah, it works for onyl 1 of them at a time

TableNinja will work for more than one regional client but it will only work for one client at a time. You'll need to pick which site you play by setting your PokerStars Settings folder in TableNinja>Setup. You can find the correct folder path by going to PokerStars>Help>Show my settings folder.