Purple Lounge (microgaming)

Default Purple Lounge (microgaming)

Can't get HM to import hands.

I have set the correct folders in autoimport and tried to delete the gameHistory.dat file several times.

What to do?

Have you turned subfolders off and have you the latest version:

http://www.rvgsoftware.com/hm/hmtestupdate.exe

If so send me your holdemmanager.config file from the config folder in the Holdem Manager directory to paul.morny at gmail.com and a link to this thread
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I would like to bumb this thread cause I can't import hands either, or the HUD doesn't work don't know if there's a difference.

Please can anyone tell me what I do to get this working? Where does prima save the handhistories? etc. So which map should I select? I'm kinda desperate with this thing cause I tried a lot, it just won't work.

http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=127

Everything you need should be in that link.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.