NoteCaddy 2.3 - It's dangerous to go alone! Take this - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Quote Originally Posted by sreticentv View Post
    sorry I don't answer fast enough. That's not possible
    Semi-related question: So how are ordered badges assigned/placed in a HUD when they are not associated w/ a street? Let's say you have a panel w/ several slots reserved for non-street related "OrderedBadges." Will these just appear in the order of their priority number -- so a color definition badge w/ a higher number will appear first, etc.?

Also will street-related badges (the ones created using a definition) not appear in the slots reserved for ordered badges? I'm basically wondering there will be redundancy. Hope that makes sense. Thanks.

No direction but to trust the final destination

They are ordered the same way notes are. You can see how that's configured via file->settings->note settings

There will be redundancy if you use both so pick one or the other

They are ordered the same way notes are. You can see how that's configured via file->settings->note settings

Wait you mean you can't have both street-related badges (created by a note definition) and badges created by color notes without the possibility of them showing up more than once in the "OrderedBadges" slot on the HUD? Confused -- sorry.

What happened when you tried using both?

Sreti, sorry that asking again, the sorting that you implemented will result in either nca being impossible to sort out or they will have to remake the pack, which I don't think will be done anyway, I'm now stucked with ~25-30 badges I paid for and can't sort out (
    Last edited by buranela; 05-02-2012 at 06:11 AM.

It actually looks like it's working ok. When I have color definition badges, they will only appear in the "OrderedBadges" slot. I have a separate panel for street-related badges created by note defs, and the only ones that are appearing there are the ones that are assigned to streets. So basically there's no redundancy.

I would, however, love it if there were a way to get the color badges assigned to streets. There are a few that draw from note definitions that are very much related to a street and it would make a lot of sense if they could appear in the appropriate location on my HUD. Thanks.

Sreti, why you didn't tell me It can be done this way?)

11.png

Originally Posted by geek
    Regarding the new HM2 stats, you say that all stats are returned, while it also says that all HM2 filters will be applied. So my question is if I have proper HM2 HUD filters to exclude HU and 3 handed play, will the proper stats be used for notes based on my HM2 hud filters?
    Excellent question. I reckon it will use the proper stats but will be trying that out to confirm it
    Hey Sreti,

I saw this in the minor releases for 2.4.1:

-Modified composite stats to be able to show better precision as HUD stats or popup stats (PENDING NEXT HM2 RELEASE)

Is it related to my question above? Will composite stats be adjusted for the number of players now?

Composite stats will try to pull NC notes for the current game size but as far as the HM2 stats, still they will be the total aggregate. The loading of the HEM stats is done using a workaround hack since they haven't released the long promised API and I didn't feel like waiting anymore. That does take away some flexibility
    NoteCaddy Manual | Coaching Packs | Blog
    NoteCaddy experts: a.k.aAlso, Catalyst_Kh, Derders, karstenkloss, scoobediah (NoteCaddy Edge)