license problem after an HM1 update

Unhappy license problem after an HM1 update

Ive been using HM1 (small stakes) for quite a while and today ive realised that i hadn't really updated it for a long time (i had a break away from the tables). So i downloaded the 1.12.09 udate and installed it. When I wanted to open the Manager it showed me the trial version screen with obv 0 day remaining. Then i can see the Licensing Issues screen. I restarted the computer which didn't help. So I went to the registration site as suggested and wanted to 'upload license code', when i do that a msg shows up "This License Code is already uploaded." (alhough i can't seem to find it anywhere on the site, in 'my account' etc.). As you can guess that still didn't help and now i have no other ideas, i searched through the forum but couldn't find the solution.
    Thanks for any help!

Update to: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...lease16Apr.exe

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your updated Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here