How do I "grab" a hand?

Default How do I "grab" a hand?

That I have viewed and post it? I've seen people use "Hand Grabber" ... How do I get this?

Do you mean a hand which is imported in HM?
    Then you can use the handhistory functions.
    If its not in HM you need a mining or grabbing tool depending on the site you are playing. Look at www.spadeeye.com for example.

Yeah, I'm not talking to hands that i've alread imported/played myself. I'm just talking about hands that i've watched been posted. For example, while watching that isildur vs PA match on FTP, I noticed some1 posted a hand using "holdem manager hand grabber" and I was wondering where/how do I get this?

Also, is it not possible to import hands that I'm observing w/HM? I remember when using the trial version of pt3 I was able to do that...
    Last edited by Faccio; 11-28-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Faccio View Post
    Yeah, I'm not talking to hands that i've alread imported/played myself. I'm just talking about hands that i've watched been posted. For example, while watching that isildur vs PA match on FTP, I noticed some1 posted a hand using "holdem manager hand grabber" and I was wondering where/how do I get this?
    They were likely using some other software to datamine the game, against the rules. That 'grabbed by holdem manager' appears on all hands, if you export them from the replayer's hand review window.

Quote Originally Posted by Faccio View Post
    Also, is it not possible to import hands that I'm observing w/HM? I remember when using the trial version of pt3 I was able to do that...
    Most sites dont allow datamining. Stars/ftp allow us to pre-fetch - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=29

i know this thread is old but fwiw he means to "grab" a HH in HEM so you can post it on forums converted.

for instance when u replay a hand in HEM when u click on Hand History in the top left corner, the HH pops up next to the window and u can click the 2+2 button so it puts the HH converted in your clipboard.

i think this also works if you click on the table stats pop up on the poker table itself, same HH pop up pops ups next to the table..

so not datamining.