When Will Winning Poker Network be supported? - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    It's now planned for 'august'.
    any updates on this

"August" has 31 day - you asked when 3rd just started

Quote Originally Posted by Sarek View Post
    "August" has 31 day - you asked when 3rd just started
    While its obvious providing any sort of accurate ETA is clearly a problem for you guys, you could at least clarify that you meant the end of August rather than being a tool to multiple customers essentially waiting to buy your latest product.

The last update we had from patvs was simply "August." Now I know you are a scholar when it comes to months, but in my very meager opinion, it could easily be interpreted as the start of August, the end of August, or even somewhere in between.

The 'planned for August' I wrote in my previous post, is an official ETA set by the programmers.

If that deadline will be met, it will be at the very end of August.
    No work has started on this yet. It's treated as a bonus project, where fixing other bugs (of existing features) keeps pushing the deadline away.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    It's treated as a bonus project.
    I'm sad to hear this. closing and restarting 'the other' program every 5 minutes due to trial mode limitations is doing my head in. Could you possibly give us a rough idea of the likelihood of the August deadline being met? I

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I am sorry but we can not give an exact date for when this will be implemented.

Any indication whether the August deadline will be met? I know Winning poker is still a minor network but if you look on Pokerscout, you will see their numbers are growing rapidly. Their 24 hour peak was today was 500 cash players alone. If you compare this to Party for example, their 24hr peak was 4k players. So they have more than 10% of one of the major networks, isn't this a big enough market to make it a priority? Here are some other peaks just to illustrate that Winning is a pretty big deal, having 33% of some of the big ones like merge, microgaming:

888: 3k
    Merge: 1.5k
    Bodog: 1.5k
    ipoker: 4k
    ongame: 3k
    Microgaming: 2k

I am sorry but we can not give an exact date for when this will be implemented.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Really disappointing after we have been lead to believe it's 'just around the corner' for months. Does this mean it might be next year or even 'never'. ?

I think they'll work on it after the beta/hybrid build is merged with the main build. (the hybrid build improves performance issues).