problem table ninja - sit go opener (after PS.it update)
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default problem table ninja - sit go opener (after PS.it update)

Hello,

I'm playing on pokerstars.it, after the update of today, when I try to start sit go opener, it says that I have to open the sit go lobby in the main lobby also if it's already opened. So I cant start any tournament.
    I dont know how to solve this problem... Can someone help me plz?

Andre

Try going to PokerStars>View>Lobby themes and change to the Black theme. Let me know if this doesn't seem to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    Try going to PokerStars>View>Lobby themes and change to the Black theme. Let me know if this doesn't seem to help.
    I'm using this Still it doesnt work

I'm able to reproduce this on all themes. Something likely changed with the latest update to stars.it. I'll let the developers know and see what can be done.

i don't know if this is related or not. TN was working fine for me on the latest update and just now it appears to have lost all the hotkeys out of nowhere - also was saying to install a theme.

Quote Originally Posted by luckylucky View Post
    i don't know if this is related or not. TN was working fine for me on the latest update and just now it appears to have lost all the hotkeys out of nowhere - also was saying to install a theme.

I haven't had another report like this yet. Try double checking your theme settings in TableNinja>Setup. Make sure they match the theme your using in PokerStars. Let me know if this doesn't seem to help.

i think it just lost its settings and I had to set it up again, including them and layout. No idea why that happened though.

same thing happened to me. although i play cash games. table ninja lost all of its settings. now i had to set it up again but the keys won't work. i press on bet pot button but on stars it does nothing but on table nina it shows that the button is being pressed. i changed the table themes and its still not working.

the only thing that works for me is the set table aside keys and the oin waitlist keys. the bet pot keys won't work for me

Quote Originally Posted by Fool View Post
    I'm able to reproduce this on all themes. Something likely changed with the latest update to stars.it. I'll let the developers know and see what can be done.
    Ok, do you know how much time is needed to solve the problem? I have to open all the sit manually and it's annoying lol anyway thanks for ur time!

I'm having the same exact problem with PokerStars.ee after the latest update.

When I rolled back PokerStars.ee update to one version before the latest one, SNG Opener works.
    Last edited by JtX; 04-15-2012 at 09:35 AM.