Graphical bug with hud on winamax

Lightbulb Graphical bug with hud on winamax

Hi,

I have identifiate a bug with hud ! I try to explain exactly whats happend :

see the image : bug HM.jpg

Each time if you don't put the button to reduce the window of winamax, the hud stay on screen over the other softwares like firefox, paint, outlook... Only if you reduce the poker room windows, the hud descend with the window !

It's not very bad with one window because we can reduce it easly ; but it's very bad with multitabling !

I hope that you understand and can reproduce the bug on your computer to fix it.

Regards,
    Pat

hud options--> config properties--> do you have "always on top turned off"?

Update to:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...date130412.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi, update made, and option "always on top" tried... nothing changed !

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

All this is done. Because I had other problems before this one.

But today I have one more info to help you to fix it : The bug is random. Some time it works fine and some time not !

And when it's bugging, it's even over HM2 Sans titre.jpg

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please update to this version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa..._Hm2Update.exe

If the issue occurs again please Toggle: HUD Options > Config Properties > Auto Z Order to see if that resolves the issue.