HEM wont Start

Thread: HEM wont Start

Default HEM wont Start

HEM stopped loading. I run it as administrator and now when i go to run it it loads upa dn thne closes itself.
    I tried to redl the program but it gave me an error when i installed it.

PostgreSQL:

Could you check if the service is running? Go to pgAdminIII (Start-->PostgreSQL 8.x--->) and try to connect to the database.
    If you can't connect try starting the server (Start-->PostgreSQL 8.x--->Start Server)

Check the Postgre still not running%$*% thread

If it's not PostgreSQL:

The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer. In the latest versions it is not started automatically. You need to start it via control panel > administrative tools > services-->Secondary logon service

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmmain.aspx?faqid=73 or holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe, and dbcontrolpanel.exe must ALL be started as administrator.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall, even if it is off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=171

Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here