HM2 New Beta Big problems in Zoompoker - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please update to this version of hm2:
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

fold to CB still not working...

Quote Originally Posted by Griefer View Post
    fold to CB still not working...
    +1 to be honest all cbet/fold to cbet stats are fucked (lol for some reason the numbeers in hud and my pop-up differ even if it is the same stat )

It is beyond ridiculous it has been more than a week, milions bugs and you still can't fix the key bug. How am I supposed to play now??
    Seriously at this point I would consider sueing those retards for all the loses the bugs in this tool caused... Seriously wish I could prove it.

The biggest joke is they still try to promote this crap (lately via pokerstrategy). They are selling piece of trash yet there are key issues that they can't solve.
    Every version has its bugs and with every release there isn't fewer bugs there are just new bugs...

DO YOUR JOB ASAP AND MAKE THIS GARBAGE WORKING

Downgrade to 6556 for Fold to Flop Cbet.

Fold to Flop Cbet isn't fixed in the last build. Only Fold to Turn Cbet and Fold to River Cbet are.
    Fold to Flop Cbet will be fixed in the next build.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

ahahahahaha this is such a joke. fold to flop cbet one of the most important stats in holdem

Fix: Hold'Em Manager Poker Software - Poker Tracking and Analysis Software this version seems to be working perfectly me thanks. I understand players frustration with bugs etc as it effects us all, but guys we pay a one off payment for this, get pretty good support, a few friends of mine have had team viewer support sessions etc etc, see if microsoft do that or any other software that is a one off payment. Sites like stars are constantly making changes to their software and the guys at holdem manager just have to do the best they can to keep it working. It's not like Daniel Negraneau e-mails Pat @ support saying heres a list of changes we are going to roll out next week just giving you time to update holdem manager before we go live. In addition to constant site updates, you have constant windows updates across many platforms in addition to oodles of constant 3rd party updates they have to allow for. Holdem manager do a very good job and always have, a perfect job is not possible and no I don't work for suppport
    Last edited by cyberty; 04-13-2012 at 04:46 AM.

LOL cyberty you have no clue what you are talking about. Me and many players here would pay way more for working product which HM2 at this point isn't at all. It is their job to make it work. Imagine yourself that you do it for a living and you have to wait for a week for bug fix. Let's say you make like 100$/h but the bug costs you like 10$/h...
    The bugs in HM2 cost me literallly hundreds of dollars.
    They were selling HM1 for more than 100$ and there was no promo except the cr where it was slightly cheaper. Now you can buy HM2 for like 30$ (50%off) on pokerstrategy etc. cause no one wants to buy it in full price. I wont even comment that they are trying to sell product that it is still buggy as hell and they are overhelmed with amount of bugs...
    They have been working for their reputation like 4 year and it took them like 5 months to tarnish it and destroy all consument loality they had....
    Last edited by gargamel_; 04-13-2012 at 05:07 AM.

All of you have reasons to not be happy with this kind of problems, but the truth it's that there is no real alternative in he market, at leat for me, neither PT4 or Poker Office can do the the Job well done. All of this programs have problems and limitations, and sometimes is normal, cause poker software industry is in constant changing, but i think Holdem Manager team is passing a good opportunity to consolidate is position on the market, although they launch regular builds, they never can satistify the majority of the players.

wat? what are you even on about? PT3 and PT4 have had working zoom hud for ages now. Way WAY before HEM1 ever had a working zoom HUD (and I use the term 'working' very loosely because even now it has bugs and let's not even get into the ridiculous amount of HEM2 bugs). Just compare the HEM2/HEM1 forums to Pokertracker forums and you'll see that here everyone is complaining about bugs and shit (at least wrt zoom) whereas on PT forums it's all clear sailing. Not to mention PT4 is free at this point, whereas RVG software has already made tons of money from selling HEM2, money that could have been spent hiring extra developers/programmers to fix the bugs that PT4 seemingly has no problems with. While you say hem team can never satisfy the majority of players, PT4 while still being in beta, and still being free seems to be doing it quite well when looking at zoom.

I don't want to come off as a PT fanboy because I've actually used HEM1 since it came out and bought HEM2 recently, but the terrible development for both products with regards to zoom has basically forced me to use PT and in doing so I've seen how effective that software is at this point. Maybe HEM has some features PT doesn't, but tbh I don't give a fuck, as long as I can't actually play zoom on HEM/HEM2 without the constant fear that I'm going to lose money because of bugs, why would I care about some extra features that may or may not exist and that may or may not actually be functioning properly?

They have been working for their reputation like 4 year and it took them like 5 months to tarnish it and destroy all consument loality they had....
    this is exactly my feeling as well. I was a super happy HEM 1 user and looking forward to using HEM2 but now unless things change drastically I will be looking for a refund for HEM2 and switch to PT

They were selling HM1 for more than 100$ and there was no promo except the cr where it was slightly cheaper. Now you can buy HM2 for like 30$
    this is also quite telling. The fact that years ago HEM sold for that much money and now, when people have really started making the most of tracking software and heads up displays, a software that is supposed to be miles better than HEM1 is selling for 60$ full price. I don't necessarily agree with your point about the pokerstrategy discount though, I think that's mostly just because pokerstrategy ends up making way more than 30$ from the people purchasing HEM2 through them so they want to encourage ppl to do that.
    Last edited by TheHate; 04-13-2012 at 04:49 PM.