Need some help with Omaha manager!

Default Need some help with Omaha manager!

Hello!

I first had a problem with postgresSQL, but managed to fix the problem after a couple of hours, and now I got a problem with setting up Omaha manager.

It will not import files and I have followed the manual. I dont get to setup a hero name either. I get error messages when i do both these things. What do I do?

I have checked that all firewalls are off and UAC is also turned off. I installed postgresSQL first and then i downloaded and installed Omaha manager.

I have also downloaded the newest beta version and its still not happening anything.

I hope someone here can help with, FAST

(I have:

1. Windows Vista
    2. I have standard firewall for Windows.
    3. I have AVG 9.0 antivirus. )

*Please try updating to the latest version 1.09.02 from the link in my signature.

*If you have Vista/Windows7, please verify that UAC is off. If it is on, please turn it off and reboot. http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm....aspx?faqid=73.
    Or make sure that holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

*If that doesn't help, please answer and post these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=174

I have tried to delete Omaha Manager and download it again but its still not working.

Its the same problem with importing the files. Is it possible to get live help from
    a person from this site so i can fix this problem ?

Bump!!

Please answer the questions he linked - http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afm...aspx?faqid=174

Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config.

- If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager.
    - To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
    - Click this and attach the file.

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

Hopefully I can see the solution in the answers you provide to make the remote support easier or unnecessary.

Answers to the questions:

1. Omaha Manager Professional 1.09.02

2. a1) Full Tilt Poker.
    a2) The problem is to import files and I have done as the manual says.
    I only get one file correct importet and errors on the rest. I also do
    not get to setup hero name. I never got Omaha Manager to work.
    b) Omaha
    c) Yes, i have clicked on the auto-import button.

3. Yes.

4. Yes.

5. No.

6. Yes

7. Yes

As Fozzy mentioned before we really would need the file holdemmanager.config.

But if you can't figure it out just go for the teamviewer session as Fozzy explained before.