Tilt Demon - Stop Loss Tilt Prevention, How much WOULD you have saved! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks for HH extractor, really good tool.

Any way to report to phpBB forums?

I had plans to improve that tool but it didnt really get much interest and also HM is starting to do this anyway, you can right click and choose copy hands to clipboard w/stats. Its currently only basic but im sure it will improve.

Regarding Tilt Demon i done a complete re-write and im looking for beta testers if your interested email me.

Just a taste of whats coming:
    * Multiple tracking of stop losses, it will lockout when it exceeds the first one
    * Ability to set whats defined as a session
    * New and improved adding pokersites and username
    * Supports every site Holdem Manager supports and every skin
    * Tournament Support will include the ability to lock you out if you exceed your limit. How it works is it will notify you when you exceed your limit and warn you it will lockout when the last tournament is completed. If you attempt to start a new tournament and ignore it then it will immediately lock you out. I'm open to suggestions on other options too.
    * Ability to filter the game type and stakes you want to track
    * Ability to prevent playing outside your bankroll, set it to 100nl for example and if it detects you playing higher it will lock you out
    * You can set a restriction on your stop loss of lets say 30%, once you reach that you can no longer change any settings. You have control over the %
    * Panic Button, you can right click the Tilt Demon Icon to launch the panic button and leave it on your desktop, pressing this manually locks you out
    * If you lose more than x bb's it will auto launch the panic button for x seconds, this allows you to lock yourself out quickly after losing a big pot, again you have the control over how many bb's and how many seconds
    * The panic button and a message appear when you exceed the milestones of 30%, 50% and 75% of your stop loss, again you can control if they should be shown at these milestones and for how long
    * Like Tilt Demon 1 an alarm will also sound if you choose this option
    * Like Tilt Demon 1 you can just choose to have an alert and not a forced lockout
    * Very extensive lockout protection, lot of work went into this
    * You can set it to lock you out if you stop holdem manager or stop the auto import, these are up to your discretion but again provide a bypass method.
    * Provides bypass protection for deleting files, uninstalling, renaming exe's, killing processes, changing system time, deleting hands after you lost a big pot, switching database and much more
    * Coding is much more solid, its simple to install and use
    * New savings calculator that allows you to scan up to 15 different stop/losses at once and plots the results on a graph showing you an overview of how you perform at different stop losses along with huge speed increases on the original version
    * Better logging

Im probably at 90% there at the moment so if your interested in beta testing email info@tiltdemon.com
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Hi, I was wondering what have happened with the project? Are you still going to develop it because I tried to install the latest version but it doesnt start at all. When I try to configure, it crashes. Same story when reopen it. Thanks
    Last edited by Secret Cinema; 03-05-2011 at 05:08 AM.

Please email info@tiltdemon.com with details and screenshots of your crash and they will be able to help
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Question

Is Tilt Demon dead?

Morny, give us feedback...

HM2 Shark Tank Member

Tried tiltbreaker which is a lot of worse, supporting like 3 pokernetworks while tildemon supported around 10 .

I will forward a link to this thread to morny's email so he can respond.