Tilt Demon - Stop Loss Tilt Prevention, How much WOULD you have saved! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Hi Tilt Demon Savings trial expired!?

Sorry that was fixed, its probably better to contact me via 2+2 or my email info@tiltdemon.com as i used to work here as support on these forums so im subsribed to hundreds of threads and if it turn on email notification i get tons of emails. Anyway coming very soon weve added ability to add a positive or negative amount to stop loss i.e -$200 or +$200, also bb/100 which can also be positive or negative and weve added a stop loss for hands played and time played too so keep an eye on www.tiltdemon.com or the 2+2 tilt demon thread

Tilt Demon v1.2 is now released and can be downloaded here:
    Tilt Demon - Stop Loss Tilt Prevention Software

New Features:
    • [Feature] Trailing Loss (Peak Loss) i.e you set your peak to -200, after a while your up 500, you lose 220 in a pot leaving you +280, So we take your peak of 500 - 280 = 220 and your loss kicks in even though your still up 280 as youve lost 220 from your peak

• [Bug] fixed the install problem at "Service for Postgres 8.x Server is runnung." where it couldnt detect PostgreSQL for some people

• [Feature] Started the facelift and cleanup of tiltdemon but still some work to do

• [Feature] Added a tiltdemon icon to the taskbar when tiltdemon is running

• [Feature] Add and option to switch to an alarm notification rather than a complete lockout, Note this was giving us some trouble so this was a bit rushed, so for now Ive just introduced a basic visual alarm and the next version will have a proper alarm.

Recent Features and bug list
    [Bug] PowerBuilder Application Execution Error (R0020). Application terminated. Error: Database command has not been successfully prepared error fixed
    [Bug] PostgreSQL 8.4 Support

-------------------------------------------------------------
    Recap for anyone new:

What Does Tilt Demon Do
    Tilt Demon is a silent program that works in the background tracking your winnings and losses through your Holdem Manager Database and allows you to set limits such as amount lost, amount won, bb’s lost or won, time played and hands played and also a trailing loss where it calculates your loss from the highest point in a session.

When you have exceeded one of those limits then Tilt Demon will alert you to this and give you a specified amount of time to close down your poker client. If you fail to do so it will then shut your poker client down automatically and block any subsequent attempts to open it. It allows you to set the lock out time which may be short or long depending on your tendencies to overcome tilt.

The philosophy behind it is when someone is tilting they are not in control of their emotions and so Tilt Demon takes control for them and makes a decision to stop playing, a decision you already made before hand when you set the stop loss limit but in your current state of mind you’re incapable of enforcing. We support all sites that Holdem Manager currently support.

You can set Tilt Demon to lock you out when you exceed any of the following

• $ Won
    • $ Lost
    • bb's Won
    • bb's Lost
    • Peak Lost
    • Peak Won
    • Hands Played
    • Time Played

You can set it to Lock you out completely for a set amount of time or you can set it to run an alarm

heres some screenshots of the improved interface although its still work in progress and ive extended the trial for 2 more weeks until its completed along with some outstanding bugs:

Heres a short video clip
    YouTube - tiltDemon.mp4

Heres the 2+2 thread Nov 2009 - Tilt Demon - Stop Loss Tilt Prevention, How much WOULD you have saved! - Page 4 - Commercial Software -- Two Plus Two Poker Forums
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Version 1.2a
    Fixed issue some people had with Database command error when installing~
    Fixed issue with Invisible Tilt Demon Icon in the taskbar

You can download here

Can anyone with that error please download the new trial, working on a new version now with some more fine tuning and features, the database command install error has put me back a few days so ive still to get in contact with a couple of people who have specific issues via teamviewer, ill get to that in the next few days
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Version 1.3 available for download here:

[Feature] Completed an overhaul of the overall look of the software and cleaned it up
    [Feature] Added an alarm that sounds when your stop loss is exceeded
    [Bug] Fixed some bugs with muwz.exe and several other OS bugs
    [Feature] Removed the win/loss app and replaced it with a logging system that keeps track of everything that tilt demon and HM records
    [Feature] Added a feature that prevents you making changes to your settings once your stop loss is 30% of your total stop loss, once you drop below 30% or the session expires you can again make changes to the lockout time and stop loss settings
    [Feature] Added the ability to change the lockout times from the configurations TAB

Ive extended the trial once again to allow any old users to have another go at the trial, let me know if you've any problems.

Note to people who have postgreSQL installed on a server:
    This version should auto detect your port and server during install but i think it still needs more work for people who are running their postgreSQL on a server as it was giving a lot of issues during testing, i hadnt time to do more testing on that but ill look into it soon, it should get by the install but instead it may give an error on startup.

All in all this version should be pretty stable

the manual has also been updated
    http://www.tiltdemon.com/TiltDemonUserManual.pdf

Last edited by iso_stat_ffs=/; 05-25-2010 at 09:44 AM.

I just downloaded the Savings Calc program, and after connecting to the database it says there's an error: "Sites: Field 'minuteadjustment' not found."

After clicking "OK" nothing appears in the "Holdem Site:" or "Player Name: columns."

I thought maybe the Calculator was just unsupported since there is the trial version of the Tilt Demon available, but I don't see a calculator in the trial after downloading it as well.

I'm not sure if the software (Demon) will help me or not so I want to run some reports to see if it would.

(this could easily be due to the 7/21 FTP update, but don't know for sure)

tyvm, I'll check those two places before bugging you again next time!

This is awesome if it works!