Copying Wrong Hand History from Hand Viewer during live play

Default Copying Wrong Hand History from Hand Viewer during live play

When I review hands during play I enjoy shipping some to friends to discuss and I usually did that by just loading the hand viewer up for that table and copying it straight from there.

Ever since HEM 2.0 came out and I upgraded I haven't been able to do that about 70% of the time. Most every time I have the hand exported to clipboard, whether as plain text or any other fashion, it copies the wrong hand history. Usually it's the same hand history every time... no matter which one I intended.

I'm not sure if anyone has started a thread about this already but every single player I know using HEM 2 has this problem. I assumed someone would have brought it up by now, but the bug has been going on since HEM 2.0 was released as far as I know.

Please get this worked out!
    Last edited by inspectorgadget; 04-09-2012 at 04:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by inspectorgadget View Post
    When I review hands during play I enjoy shipping some to friends to discuss and I usually did that by just loading the hand viewer up for that table and copying it straight from there.

Ever since HEM 2.0 came out and I upgraded I haven't been able to do that about 70% of the time. Most every time I have the hand exported to clipboard, whether as plain text or any other fashion, it copies the wrong hand history. Usually it's the same hand history every time... no matter which one I intended.

I'm not sure if anyone has started a thread about this already but every single player I know using HEM 2 has this problem. I assumed someone would have brought it up by now, but the bug has been going on since HEM 2.0 was released as far as I know.

Please get this worked out!

This.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here