Postgreql Help

Thread: Postgreql Help

Default Postgreql Help

So I had to uninstall and reinstall hem......then do the same for postgreql, i get to putting in my password for postgreql and selecting the port and then get an error message that a bug report has been logged and application will stop......so, in other words i cant reinstall postgresql for some reason......any ideas??

is anyone willing to help me via teamviewer this evening.....sometime after 7pm est???

Use these instructions to reinstall - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=20755

im using xp....does it make a difference? and how do i turn off the firewall if so?? i have no computer literacy whatsoever

Just ignore the vista specific instructions.

start > control panel > security > windows firewall > turn firewall on/off (upper left)

If you run into problems and need remote assistance Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

sent you an email about a teamviewer session