EV, pot odds, and outs display
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default EV, pot odds, and outs display

Hi, can someone with experience give me a quick idea on how to set up a display with "outs" (will it display this?) and pot odds in ratio format rather than percent (will it do this?) and some kind of EV stat as well?
    I want to get up and going with this rather complicated piece of software without having to read a 200 page book on it first. Thanks so much.

Quote Originally Posted by holdem_up View Post
    Hi, can someone with experience give me a quick idea on how to set up a display with "outs" (will it display this?)
    Not possible.

and pot odds in ratio format rather than percent (will it do this?)
    hud options > tables preferences > [ ] pot odds as %

and some kind of EV stat as well?
    I dont think there are any EV stats in the Player Preferences for the HUD.

Fozzy, thx for your reply.
    As for displaying "outs", It will probably serve me best to commit them to memory anyway.
    I got the pot odds going now, thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post

hud options > tables preferences > [ ] pot odds as %

replayer yes,but on live HUD on FTP how u gonna make that?

I don't play any sites that support the Live-Tracking feature, so I have never had the opportunity to see it in use. Can you see the HUD Panel with the Table Averages and Last 3 Hands, but that panel is not showing the proper format for the pot odds? That option doesnt affect the live play HUD? The options on the Tables Preferences window should affect all HUD config's I think. Would you mind scheduling a remote support session with me so I can see this in action myself?

Please email me at fozzy@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so we can schedule a Teamviewer session. Download the Teamviewer Quick Support Module - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/TeamViewerQS.exe. Please let me know what time zone you are in and what time/days are convenient for you.

So I assume the pot odds display doesn't work on Stars then, right?

Correct, I don't think it works. I thought I had it working but nope. Not sure why, there are other programs that work, why not this one? Seems straightforward. Anyway, I found a professional program that works quite nicely and displays pot odds, outs, etc, and more than I need it to do.

Quote Originally Posted by crod242 View Post
    So I assume the pot odds display doesn't work on Stars then, right?
    It does not work on stars or ftp, and likely never will. It worked on FTP for a short period, until their new software upgrade in July.

Quote Originally Posted by holdem_up View Post
    Correct, I don't think it works. I thought I had it working but nope. Not sure why, there are other programs that work, why not this one? Seems straightforward. Anyway, I found a professional program that works quite nicely and displays pot odds, outs, etc, and more than I need it to do.
    Both of those sites do not want any programs reading their chat box, and that is the only way to extract the information.

I started using hm this month and so far the only thing i miss from my old program are a cuople bars: win odds and pot odds . It seems that pot odds is somewhere ill look for it , but how about win odds? I know its a noob stats but this stat have helped me alot to not miss coancealed straigths when i multitable for example. Would love to see those in the table hud.

Quote Originally Posted by armbrust View Post
    I started using hm this month and so far the only thing i miss from my old program are a cuople bars: win odds and pot odds . It seems that pot odds is somewhere ill look for it , but how about win odds? I know its a noob stats but this stat have helped me alot to not miss coancealed straigths when i multitable for example. Would love to see those in the table hud.
    Pot odds are only available for a few sites. It is the Live-Tracking option under HUD Options > Site Options

Win odd's are not available.