Possible to see "Raise first In" stats in a report? Report stats too cluttered.

Angry Possible to see "Raise first In" stats in a report? Report stats too cluttered.

Hey, the reports tab, I am on "overall" and trying to add in "raise first in" stats but i don't see any options for this. The "available statistics" menu is EXTREMELY cluttered and hard to read, please sort this by "preflop, postflop, miscellaneous" or something, its very random and hard to find anything. I would think having "3bet" category with all the 3bet stats would be better than having "four or five 3bet options with subcategories as well."
    Thanks for the help, apprecaite knowing if its possible to add these stats in.

Mark

found it by searching for "RFI" but the other stats were called "steal from cutoff, button, sb". Highly recommend using the search filter rather than trying to find a stat.

apparently there is no fold vs steal stat either, only highly specific ones like fold vs resteal or bb defend vs steal sb fold to steal etc. Would be great to have a similar "blind reraise btn/co steal" for "blind fold to btn/co/sb steal"

Fold vs steal is in the vsSteal category.
    I agree the stats can be hard to find, but all the stats should be there.

Big blind reraise vs btn steal / BB fold to steal is also in the vsSteal category .
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Fold vs steal is in the vsSteal category.
    I agree the stats can be hard to find, but all the stats should be there.

Big blind reraise vs btn steal / BB fold to steal is also in the vsSteal category .
    I can't find a fold vs squeeze stat as the PFR. I see this in the reports section but i can't see the stat to put it into my hud. I can see defend vs squeeze but obv this is not the same thing.

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

I can't find a fold vs squeeze stat as the PFR. I see this in the reports section but i can't see the stat to put it into my hud. I can see defend vs squeeze but obv this is not the same thing.
    This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I do not have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The assigned internal ticket # on this issue is hm-2172. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back on this thread http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

Ok thanks